Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I want to hear more about what I’ve decided is the Rhodesian Institute of Technology, still somehow operating in the Obama era

A private school for dorks with like a 75/25 ratio of male/female and a 50% acceptance rate, for people too stupid to realize what a bad idea private school is.

Also if anyone's wondering where to go to Do Drugs it's about half way through the trail through the woods near the dorms. I did verify that it was still active during my recent visit (there were fresh ashes in the fire pit) which made me genuinely happy that kids these days are keeping up the old traditions :unsmith:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

assume Rhode Island in actuality but wanted to make a joke

Lol way worse: Rochester, New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

German Bahn wants to put a boston dynamics dog bot in use to protect their parked trains from sprayers. Can't think of anything that could go wrong

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

haldolium posted:

German Bahn wants to put a boston dynamics dog bot in use to protect their parked trains from sprayers. Can't think of anything that could go wrong

i would simply spray the dog

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I am loving this RIT goon missed connections saga. pretty sure a couple of people I knew in high school went there in '08

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I live in a decently rural town so the only tagging around here is the federally mandated tagging on the nearby over-road rail bridge. One absolutely ancient LOVERS has been there forever and is faded to poo poo but every other year or so the names on either side of it change which I find kinda charming.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

my favorite one was a super soaker with paint in it and they sprayed a giant 8===D on the side of some landlords house

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

i am harry posted:

my favorite one was a super soaker with paint in it and they sprayed a giant 8===D on the side of some landlords house
Not loving funny.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

World War Mammories posted:

I am loving this RIT goon missed connections saga. pretty sure a couple of people I knew in high school went there in '08

Never thought I'd hear somebody talk about that place. I've never been to New York at all, but a good friend of mine did his undergrad and his master's there in . . . I think the late 90s-early 00s? I've never heard of it anywhere else other than from him and, now, here.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Shame Boy posted:

A private school for dorks with like a 75/25 ratio of male/female and a 50% acceptance rate, for people too stupid to realize what a bad idea private school is.

Also if anyone's wondering where to go to Do Drugs it's about half way through the trail through the woods near the dorms. I did verify that it was still active during my recent visit (there were fresh ashes in the fire pit) which made me genuinely happy that kids these days are keeping up the old traditions :unsmith:

Lol way worse: Rochester, New York.

I got into there and RPI, saw the price tag, and noped out to a state school. Very happy with that decision.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Buncha private school dumbasses posting in cspam.... Verdict: guillotine.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

Buncha private school dumbasses posting in cspam.... Verdict: guillotine.

If it makes you feel better I was only able to go there due to crippling amounts of student loan debt rather than rich parents paying for it

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

If it makes you feel better I was only able to go there due to crippling amounts of student loan debt rather than rich parents paying for it

Ah, a class traitor

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

haldolium posted:

The robot dog, on seeing how :krad: tagging is, begins to paint trains itself in rebellion against its purpose

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Biplane posted:

Ah, a class traitor

You know who else was a class traitor? Karl Marx.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i would simply spray the dog

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i would simply spay the dog

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

finally, a dog goons can fantasize about bricking without the fear of ban

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Surely you can take control of it by simply logging into the unprotected Dog Wifi, connecting to 192.168.0.1, and typing admin/admin on the login page

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

brap posted:

Surely you can take control of it by simply logging into the unprotected Dog Wifi, connecting to 192.168.0.1, and typing admin/admin on the login page

https://youtu.be/5l4IrCBLzTI?si=enUGHrT1-cRQAKEp

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
The other day I saw a tag that said "Johnny Tubesteak". That's my graffiti story, thank you

I like graffiti and wish I was cooler and did that when I was young. My partner got busted for stenciling in a skate park as a teen so at least I'm cool-adjacent

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

why can't you do it now huh

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

tagging the craft cocktail bar with “eat more fiber” and “floss your teeth”, like an adult

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

IT'S
HIP
TO BE
SQUARE

SIGNED BEDBYN1NE

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Brain Curry posted:

tagging the craft cocktail bar with “eat more fiber” and “floss your teeth”, like an adult
It would be real awkward when I have to use my Life Alert and a cop shows up along with the paramedics

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

getting my street cred by writing "hammertime" in sharpie on the STOP sign and then running home and hiding in my closet in the fetal position, jumping at every passing siren for the next 48 hours

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i was watching a financial advice guy on YouTube and he was talking to a caller about writing resumes. he suggested going over to chatGPT to submit your resume and have the AI polish it up and tailor it to a specific job your applying to

so now we're using AI to write resumes, to try to outsmartother AI whose job it is to filter out resumes so that it can be one of the 2% of submitted resumes that makes it to an actual human

what a world we live in

god i hope i drop dead at my current job in 20 years and never have to apply for another one

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

To be fair, no one actually thinks that the resume based recruiting process is any good, not even HR. It's just that there are only two options and sometimes you run out of nepotism and buddy network hires.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Gonna build a GAN for resume building and sorting to keep up the game of cat and also cat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cumpantry posted:

IT'S
HIP
TO BE
SQUARE

SIGNED BEDBYN1NE

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Brimruk
Jun 5, 2009

You'd think a prestigious institution like FT would be aware of Betteridge's Law

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

it is telling how the absolute worst people are the ones pushing for "AI"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’m pushing for Al

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

cumpantry posted:

IT'S
HIP
TO BE gently caress
SQUARE BEES

SIGNED BEDES
BYN1NE

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m pushing for Al

Al is an old friend of the forums, he's been around forever, how could you not love the guy.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

I mean sure

Just watch the ending of robocop

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tokin opposition posted:

I mean sure

Just watch the ending of robocop

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s7lequsNJU1a1i6yy.mp4

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
She didn't even dig a trench or set up any wire obstacles and I didn't see a single machine gun on overwatch. I hope that she already had artillery tables computed or she's not going to be able to hold this position against anything larger than a platoon sized force for too long.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

What has suburbia done to this person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Ensign Expendable posted:

She didn't even dig a trench or set up any wire obstacles and I didn't see a single machine gun on overwatch. I hope that she already had artillery tables computed or she's not going to be able to hold this position against anything larger than a platoon sized force for too long.

I mean there's cyrillic text next to the door so this might literally be a possibility if she's in Ukraine.