Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Shame Boy posted:

I mean there's cyrillic text next to the door so this might literally be a possibility if she's in Ukraine.

I don't think she is.
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7339076163844869422

But I can tell that it's a very Easter European 'safety tip'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Those sash window latches could be breached in about 0.5s with simple tools

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

ikanreed posted:

What has suburbia done to this person?
given her a captive audience of bored, scared, paranoid middle-class white women who have destroyed their brains mainlining true crime podcasts to sell security knick-knacks to

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

i was expecting a twist ending like it was setting up the house to undertake dangerous crimes or gay sex in but no it was just deranged (sad)

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

those windows could be breached in about 0.5s with just about anything

her flashlight whistle fort is impenetrable though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Suburbians being looney tunes isn't really a shocker given the reason so many moved there in the first place is because they're afraid of black people concerned about their property values

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Paladinus posted:

I don't think she is.

lmao at the book of mormon reveal

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Failed Imagineer posted:

this is the lockpicking lawyer, today i will be doing a b&e with a lego man

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ensign Expendable posted:

She didn't even dig a trench or set up any wire obstacles and I didn't see a single machine gun on overwatch. I hope that she already had artillery tables computed or she's not going to be able to hold this position against anything larger than a platoon sized force for too long.

Closing off all your observation ports on your OP is going to lead to your perimeter getting infiltrated and overrun by even a determined squad-sized force, it's just bad security on all sides

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

that poo poo is just the natural extension of the person showing their overzealous laundry routines where for a single load of laundry they use 14 different products consisting of different detergents, scents, and other bullshit all conveniently affiliate linked in bio.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
It's terrible opsec to publicly blast your entire security setup like that. What an idiot.

Paladinus posted:

I don't think she is.

She should have put the diaper and bible inside the hotel safe as well. Duh.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I mean, if I wanted to get into that house I'd just go through the newly shattered window.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would simply befriend her and her husband covertly over a span of 1 to 3 years.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Paladinus posted:

I don't think she is.

im the hotel maid throwing out the seemingly poopy diaper

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

please dont kill yourself, think of the shareholders

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

atelier morgan posted:

i was expecting a twist ending like it was setting up the house to undertake dangerous crimes or gay sex in but no it was just deranged (sad)

It could've veered off into great comedy with minimal effort. Instead it's sad comedy.

spechtie posted:

please dont kill yourself, think of the shareholders

So does this mean more spending on mental health?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Corporations should be able to sue* the relatives of a suicider for damages is what this means

Bald Stalin has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Mar 27, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bald Stalin posted:

Corporations should be able to use the relatives of a suicider for damages is what this means

Yeah this is way more likely lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Carthag Tuek posted:

im the hotel maid throwing out the seemingly poopy diaper

How are you going to get into the room?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

ikanreed posted:

Black couple moved in across the street.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

In Training posted:

I would simply befriend her and her husband covertly over a span of 1 to 3 years.

I would simply hire them to work at my company

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

poemdexter posted:

It's terrible opsec to publicly blast your entire security setup like that. What an idiot.
Probably not her home, you can rent sets to do Temu infomercials in. All the poo poo that made you escape your small town is moving online to be part of the Discourse.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

So does this mean more spending on mental health?

The fix would cost 10+ billion so actually we can cut the funding by 5 without adding extra costs

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Plus it would lead to less British people which is of immeasurable intangible value.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
oh are they trying to pass on the losses from how much people steal at the self checkout to the entire customer base

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

lol the entire loving point of all that was it was that the increase in theft would still be cheaper then paying minimum wage employees

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

I don't think she is.

Getting to the airport and realizing I left my passport and cash in the Bible at the hotel

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

tfw the room service cleaned the room and threw away a used diaper

(e: or "thew away")

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

cash crab posted:

hey i have a question wrt grocery stores. there is a cop at the entrance of my grocery store at all times. i feel like the stupid answer as to why this is because of large thefts but I worked in a grocery store and we got robbed all the time, and i don’t see why the presence of a gun would make that situation better since the guys holding us up usually had guns too.

why is the cop there then? is it to scare people? i was waiting for a woman to get out of the way so i could put my cart back and said cop was getting an apb about a mostly naked guy with two guns nearby and i feel like maybe he should be taking care of that rather than patrolling the grocery store.

its not that the one cop with the one gun can do much, its that they have a radio they can use to summon more cops, with more guns.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Arivia posted:

that's paid for. that's higher-class. graffiti is the youth doing things without permission!!!!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It's to collect double time and a half on detail while getting complimentary little Debbie snacks and coffee and the occasional opportunity to gently caress up a minority

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!

spechtie posted:

lmao at the book of mormon reveal

that came with the hotel room, they’ve been putting them in the drawer next to the gideons bibles lately

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

pentyne posted:

lol the entire loving point of all that was it was that the increase in theft would still be cheaper then paying minimum wage employees
not increasing profits even further is just leaving money on the table and blood in the stone

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

Getting to the airport and realizing I left my passport and cash in the Bible at the hotel

making GBS threads my diap and realizing i left my passport and cash in there

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Strangelet Wave posted:

that came with the hotel room, they’ve been putting them in the drawer next to the gideons bibles lately
every day i learn some new terrible fact about america :negative:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

spechtie posted:

every day i learn some new terrible fact about america :negative:

What, you really gonna complain about the free weird-rear end alien book?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

One of these days I'm gonna open a drawer in a hotel and find a copy of fuckin' Dianetics aren't I

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The last time I was in a hotel room, it had the nicest Bible I've ever seen in a hotel room. Don't think it was even a Gideon, but it had like the word index in the back and everything. And also there was a Mormon one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

My pharmacy is in a target so I went there. They have 12ish checkout lines and 4 self checkouts. 11 of the lines were closed and 2 self checkouts were busted, ending up with a 30+ person line waiting to buy bullshit

Lol at stores making it hostile to shop in them