Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Just get a can of skinned whole tomatoes and dump that poo poo in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Doritoes brand shrimp

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Make 7

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Up Yours

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Tennessee has the same law and it came about because someone important got a ticket for running a red light while waiting to turn.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
The Russians used a pitcher

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Your posts aren't that good but @dril pulled it off

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Greenland would be a great strategic hold and we bought New York, Louisiana, and Alaska. I support it fully and unironically as an idea.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I had a del Sol in high school with an aftermarket remote start and I used it during the winter to scare away bears that huddled up to my warm car at night if I got in late.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

500excf type r posted:

Oh yeah I forgot some car companies are idiots. I was being nice and started my partners Chevy Malibu but forgot to give her the keys and she drove off to work and realized when she was about half an hour away from home and stopped to fuel up that I had the keys at home

I can't believe some car companies did that to your apartment

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Technically not truancy court, but:

https://www.propublica.org/article/black-children-were-jailed-for-a-crime-that-doesnt-exist

https://www.dnj.com/story/news/crim...ort/6553923001/

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
But the good news is a few state legislators are going to introduce a bill to remove her. Spoiler it won't pass

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I probably end up in Murfreesboro once every other week on average so update your spreadsheets accordingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Nah, that's just if you want to ensure a negative result.