Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope you face significant fines from your sanitary disposal company, and/or they discontinue your service. You freaking idiot. I bet you let the water run when you brush your teeth and dump your psych meds down the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

King of Bees posted:

You're a sanitary disposal company! Sanitary pads! Lmao :smuggo:

That sucks more than your thread. But not as much as you! Hahahajaj

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I throw my 5 cent refundable cans in the recycle bin. I consider it a I’m lazy af tax.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

When I briefly worked at the local NFL stadium, we just threw everything into the trash compactor.

We made drat sure to put different colored bags in their respective bins, though.

-PS the contractor lost his job after some old 'sex crimes with minors' kerfuffle came to light.

Was he recycling the kids or what? Wtf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Isaac posted:

My ex was really fussy about rinsing recyclables to make it easier on the "retards" that sort it

I don’t think that’s how it’s done.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

he is just like me.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That video was 20-30 years old, I can’t believe that shits not automated now. Robots stole their jobs too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GORDON posted:

Drop in the ocean, compared to.industrial polluting.

So now that we have a real strong EPA, should we all just stop? We all know about scale and stuff, but doing something is better than nothing. imo nihilism all you want I guess but others feel differently. :shrug:

• Locked thread