Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Now it sounds like I'm riding a sick Harley down the mean streets of Guelph. And yeah, it's a Joker card, I'm kind of twisted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Hope you get arrested fuckface

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

Hope you get arrested fuckface

Vroom vroom bitch

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what do you do with the other four aces

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Too mild for my taste

I'm putting one in the spokes of a Harley :madmax:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

you're supposed to put a baseball card in there ya dingus

come on

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I made some sick rims with tin foil

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tom Gorman posted:

you're supposed to put a baseball card in there ya dingus

come on

Yeah like I can afford an Oil Can Boyd card!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I just scream while I'm riding down the street so people think my bike is killing me

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Blue Train posted:

This does not work as effectively in Alberta, where there is zero sun 360 days of the year.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
It’s 2018. Making farting sounds is literally the only value a baseball card has, unless it’s Say Hey or the Sultan.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Blue Train posted:

WTF look at the slack on that chain!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i had a friend who used to do this but it was magic card instead of a baseball card and his wheelchair instead of a bike and he couldn't go fast enough to sound like a motobike so it sounded like a sad fart but the mechanics were identical so it was pretty cool too

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my engineers are making a submarine that you can use to save your card sid, just let me know if you need it

edit: it's a card sized submarine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

my engineers are making a submarine that you can use to save your card sid, just let me know if you need it

edit: it's a card sized submarine

Can I fit a female reporter in it this is important

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I ride share ops bike and also his mom

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sid Vicious posted:

you can do anything at zombocom

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

guys OP is clearly some kind of capitalist ubermensch. his city was founded by a guy literally named John Galt

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

is the female reporter the size of a card?

lol its america so i assume any female reporter who is on tv is at most the size of a playing card, we're all good

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

goethe.cx posted:

guys OP is clearly some kind of capitalist ubermensch. his city was founded by a guy literally named John Galt

who is john galt

iamjohnsalt
Dec 6, 2017

Sid Vicious posted:

One whole female reporter or several smaller pieces

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

goethe.cx posted:

Lol yeah I've always wanted to go and do a performance art piece of reciting the entire speech in John Galt Park but then I would have to read and or memorize it so never mind

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sid Vicious posted:

Now it sounds like I'm riding a sick Harley down the mean streets of Guelph. And yeah, it's a Joker card, I'm kind of twisted.

mines the rule card because im a laywer

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

mines the rule card because im a laywer

I wouldn't ride with you. I only ride no rules, just right

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hey no lawyers allowed in here get the gently caress out

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

buncha ballwashin bastards

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Fleetwood Crack posted:

WTF look at the slack on that chain!

Gotta ride it low and dirty.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Former DILF posted:

buncha ballwashin bastards

at least theyre clean

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

been wantin to slap one of those on the ol' tenspeed so other twin peaks fans will know im down to clown

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Sid Vicious posted:

And yeah, it's a Joker card, I'm kind of twisted.

Yeah, because it's the only card your dad won't beat your rear end over if it goes missing from his poker deck. Ace of spades or nothing, binch

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_x4mc7kQqE

my dumbass cousin preferred and made me watch dagon rather than this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Planning on trying to hit the big ramp my older brothers made today, not gonna get scared at the last minute and wipe out at the bottom of the hill this time

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wife went to school in Guelph and said it was nice. Please don't sully the place with your garbage bike, Sid.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Wife went to school in Guelph and said it was nice. Please don't sully the place with your garbage bike, Sid.

I've lived here my whole life, students living here while they go to school are the shitheads leaving a mess here!

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Some jackass keeps revving his motorbike around me every night, it better not be you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
leaving today from new england to travel to guelph on my big wheel, gonna be a hell of a pedal but i'm figuring it should only take a few weeks

edit: apparently i no longer fit on my big wheel :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

New idea Bigger Wheels, Big Wheels for us grown ups of discerning tastes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

New idea Bigger Wheels, Big Wheels for us grown ups of discerning tastes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress!

Adbot