Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

clicked the link and am now ruler of the Apple Empire. beware knaves of the Orange Kingdom, your days are numbered

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Not comedy but I have drafted patent applications for which at least one of those people is an inventor. Fun fact, I didn't know such person(s) were on Apple's leadership team until after a WWDC...

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you are what you tweet

ferroque

krampster2

I'm imagining all the people at the Apple office being sims and talking in the crazy sim language during board meetings then falling asleep on the floor after thinking about trees for a while

alnilam

alnilam

krampster2 posted:

I'm imagining all the people at the Apple office being sims and talking in the crazy sim language during board meetings then falling asleep on the floor after thinking about trees for a while

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ever wonder what the bottom of the apple leadership's feet look like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXN7vLPsDSM

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

krampster2 posted:

treasure bear

Macnult

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lmao

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the page is no longer emoji but I took a "screenshot" to save this moment forever in the OP

ferroque

why would they go back on this

google THIS

At least one of these people goes on rescue missions with a team of talking puppies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

• Locked thread