Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
So...you dont know how to be chill then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
To make it even funnier, use the first post just for the discord link because lord knows why its reserved lol

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
Heres the faq

The game wont ever be the fantasy you secretly want it to be. Get high, go around and see proc gen planets and animals and plants. Build your base however you want. The nms sky peeps on here seem incredibly weird sometimes because it seems to me like you are clinging to some delusional poo poo that you understand to some degree is delusional but you refuse to let go.

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

precision posted:

I intend to post pretty pictures there once I get the update.

No one will ever go back to the first page to look at them as they continue to share pics with each other in the following pages just like they did in the last thread lol

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
/\/\ it is just an empty grind and it wont ever change, but there is creative mode to ignore the grind completely. The game is just to go around and look at neat little poo poo withiut any expectations.

Hamelekim posted:

With weed being legal now in Canada come September I'm going to take advantage of free build mode to chill and explore.

Hell yeah. Ive never done the creative mode before, but i think thats the way to go this time. I want to see where you can build these bases and just how big they can be

Six AM fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jul 23, 2018

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
Yeah, i wish the base building was basically just mgsv base building but with stuff like fishing. Let me have a personal zoo

Six AM fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 23, 2018

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

So are they ever going to have barren or actually untouched planets? Because being a 'planet explorer' really gets ruined when every planet has the same outpost with 3-4 NPCs in it.

I feel like ive been to really barren planets with no plants or animals, but im not sure if they had any outposts or not. Its been awhile since ive played

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
Whats the fps on a ps4 pro? Id like to play this game on a bigger screen, but not at the loss of a constant good fps

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

cheesetriangles posted:

Apparently GOG copies of NMS aren't getting next until later in the year.

Sean to GOG players: get hosed.

Would sean murray be the one that decides that or something?

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

John F Bennett posted:

Is it actually possible to find a nice earth-like planet that doesn't have firestorms or frenzied sentinels? I think it's time to start settling down but I don't want to deal with hazards.

Also, it's weird that everyone starts waving at me every time I go to the market.

Yeah, the second planet ive been to is very lush, green, blue skies, lakes, and very chill sentinels. It also has really good spawns for teaching words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
Jesus that music sucks