Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
GTA is doing what is probably their last big update tomorrow but I’ll give this a few days to let the first impressions come out and probably grab this on Xbox by the weekend unless something horrible has happened as it had me kinda interested in getting a PS4 until everything was terrible as I remembered Elite from when I,was a kid but found the reboot a bit hard to get into, this kind of looked like Elite light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Is anyone playing on the original version of the Xbox One? I’m kinda interested but not 100% sure yet.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Yeah, I took the free multitool, which was kind of a mistake since some of the repairs I have no clue how to fix. I think I’ll be setting up a base on one of the planets and building a teleport rather than trying to keep my fuel going.
Anyone on Xbox want to party up and see how we do?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Any tips for getting the components for the warp battery thing? I think the description for the housing says oxygen and dust, and the antimatter is chromatic metal and something but it’s not telling me how much I need to make them. It also claims the housing can be purchased.

In more happy news I hope I find a system with loads of animals soon as I got one of the 1000%+ scanner upgrades and big creatures are like 16k.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 27, 2018

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

magimix posted:

[1] So... It seems not all inventory slots are equal? Specifically, between Exosuit and ship? I was flat-out stuck at the point where I needed to make the 'housing' for warp stuff - it wasn't showing as a craftable option for me at all. And then, through random chance, hit the 'craft' option while in my ship inventory as opposed to my exosuit inventory - and lo and behold, there were slightly different crafting options.

This right here is probably my issue, I was wandering around in a space station.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So, does anyone know the recipes to build Antimatter and the housing I need for the Warp Battery thing? I can’t find it at all.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Powershift posted:

The game gives it to you as you progress through the tutorial.

It hasn’t for me, I have the mission saying I need two parts to build warp fuel (antimatter and a housing) but it’s not giving me the recipes for the components I need. It’s probably a bug, hope they fix it fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i got a class S ship that looks like a dragonfly, its pretty nice but i'm not a huge fan of it. mine is blue and has no wings, whereas earlier in the game when i was much poorer i saw one of the same ship but it was gold and had sweet wings

I got a class A from one of the story quests, it’s nice looking but most of the slots are full of junk, does clearing them out increase the credit value at all? Or should I just hang around at a trader until I can find something that’s working?