Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
How do you farm ships to break down, other than just buying everything that flies into the station? I found a broken down A class on a planet and I tried dropping a save beacon to see if it respawned, but then I discovered that if I pick up the broken ship, my old ship disappears! Thank goodness I used that save beacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Helith posted:

Do you have a freighter? You need a freighter to store extra ships, you can have up to 6 ships then and you get the option to ‘add to collection’ rather than replace your current ship.
You can get a free freighter after you warp,a few times and defeat the pirates attacking it.

Ah, I think my problem was that my freighter was in another system. Or maybe it was full. Thanks!

BigHead fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jul 22, 2020