Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sintax posted:

... Please keep posting the same thread so GBS can perpetually smell a tiny bit shittier

It would not be possible for GBS to smell even shittier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

American McGay posted:

People who post badly the literal second they're taken off of a month long probation should probably be banned and also probated for 9999 days. Just my humble opinion.

This is how I love mods to text and act :decorum:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gatekeeper posted:

i usually go with puttana or puttana schifosa or faccia brutta or even faccia puttana because italian is a romantic language

LOL! I'd be cool with "bitch face" being a pet name, tbh. It suits me.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I like being called baby or babe and call my guy that all the time.

It's showing affection, that's all. :shrug:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Sweetheart and sweetie too.

Cinaedus Defututus
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

spinderella posted:

spinderella posted:

wish i could use those words in this existence lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

spinderella posted:

spinderella posted:

This... Idk why ppl say its weird. Its cute.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Cinaedus Defututus posted:

wish i could use those words in this existence lmao

I read all a lot of your texts in another thread, I hope very much you get some help eventually and can, friend.

Cinaedus Defututus
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

spinderella posted:

I read all a lot of your texts in another thread, I hope very much you get some help eventually and can, friend.

idk what you're talking about but lmao at "get some help". it's over for me.

have fun being called baby, sweetheart etc. i'm out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
That's a sweet text. I try to be like that as much as I can. My girl works nights and I get up (or am up) at 3 am so I can make coffee for her before she wakes up. I try to do as many little things like that as I can. Figure it's a cumulative effect. So a bunch of small gestures is as good as one big one.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Cinaedus Defututus posted:

idk what you're talking about but lmao at "get some help". it's over for me.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
that's not a real text message

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

spinderella posted:

theyre good, and realtalk i usually fall back on "sugar" which frankly sounds p cute with my heavy NY accent

although honestly in any long-term relationship i've ever had, we end up coming up with dorky nicknames for each other

it just sorta happens after a certain point and there's no conscious awareness of doing it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
like one lady called me jazzy, it evolved from Al Jazeera because her mom worked at the pentagon and she claimed i was DEF on a govt watchlist for browsing Al Jazeera's English language website

i called her stinkerbell

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

theyre good, and realtalk i usually fall back on "sugar" which frankly sounds p cute with my heavy NY accent

although honestly in any long-term relationship i've ever had, we end up coming up with dorky nicknames for each other

it just sorta happens after a certain point and there's no conscious awareness of doing it

My fiancée and I both call each other Babers :3:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

timp posted:

My fiancée and I both call each other Babers :3:

:kimchi:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Pet names are great and it feels good when someone is so routinely affectionate.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sintax posted:

Seriously this is the equivalent of GameQuoter constantly posting threads with nothing but an image from a video game

gamequoter fuckin owned and ill give u a swirly if u disagree

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Gatekeeper posted:

like one lady called me jazzy, it evolved from Al Jazeera because her mom worked at the pentagon and she claimed i was DEF on a govt watchlist for browsing Al Jazeera's English language website

i called her stinkerbell

did u get precheck

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

like from the tsa for flying? no i just cut my hair and wear suits when I fly instead of birkenstocks and hemp stuff and they stopped pulling me out of the line for "random" searches, now they just wave me through like the good adult man i'm pretending to be

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Gatekeeper posted:

like from the tsa for flying? no i just cut my hair and wear suits when I fly instead of birkenstocks and hemp stuff and they stopped pulling me out of the line for "random" searches, now they just wave me through like the good adult man i'm pretending to be

pro tip, get a semi before going through the screening thing so ur dilz looks bigger

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i try to make it go up inside my body like a snail into its shell just to prank em

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
maybe I should tuck it in my rear end, that’s interesting

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

twist it around so it looks like a pig tail

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
This is an example of all people who call their SOs "babe":

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

RFC2324 posted:

twist it around so it looks like a pig tail

tie something metal to it, like a soda can, and when the screener sees your stretched weiner and the metal detector starts beepbooping be like "whoopsies! total brain fart" and reach up into your pant leg from the bottom and grab the soda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Gatekeeper posted:

tie something metal to it, like a soda can, and when the screener sees your stretched weiner and the metal detector starts beepbooping be like "whoopsies! total brain fart" and reach up into your pant leg from the bottom and grab the soda

P sure they make dick stretchers. Could be entertaining if you don't mind a cavity search

Ofc if you go through tsa with a dick stretcher you might enjoy a cavity search enough to make it REALLY uncomfortable for whoever is doing it

• Locked thread