Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bony's back in full training.

RIP this league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I forgot he existed until now, and it made me look up Seb Bassong (he hasn’t found a new club since leaving Norwich)

my friend says he's a dj now but i never bothered to fact check that

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Two bad teams.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sassassin posted:

Two bad teams.

actually, one good team

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ayyyyyyyyalmao

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Whorelord posted:

my friend says he's a dj now but i never bothered to fact check that

Yeah but what about bassong

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We beat millwall in the week and Barry 'bruce' bannan scored the goal of the season

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Leeds look really good and sadly Tim Krul seems to have lost all goalkeeping ability he had

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Apart from the first 30 seconds... we still look second best.

Joe Rodon is a Premier League defender being forced to play with a bunch of lower league shithouses on this performance. We'll sell him for £30m in January.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

gently caress off, Villa.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

England just wasn’t ready for Loco Bielsa

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
We're gonna win the fuckin league m8s! Rowett in! Third win of 2018 HELL YEAH!!!

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

:siren: QPR have won a game :siren:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Leeds look really good and sadly Tim Krul seems to have lost all goalkeeping ability he had

This is sad, his knee injury really ruined him

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Pablo Hernandez is the best player in the league, Klich suddenly scoring goals for fun and Barry Douglas racking up the assists. This is the year.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Corrode posted:

:siren: QPR have won a game :siren:

the championship really is the best league in the world,

also gently caress leeds

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
we beat Ipswich thanks to a generous red card. this league is ours for the taking

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Berahino has only just gone and loving scored in a competitive game! Floodgates are gonna open now and he'll beast this league

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Jose posted:

lol that he is still getting jobs
Thats not the thing the most baffling thing about him, what gets me is that he won FC Twente's one and only Eredivisie title. I know its easy to go "lol micky mouse league", but Steve McLaren actually managed to win a league title in his career.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Gorn Myson posted:

Thats not the thing the most baffling thing about him, what gets me is that he won FC Twente's one and only Eredivisie title. I know its easy to go "lol micky mouse league", but Steve McLaren actually managed to win a league title in his career.

Steve mclaren won a trophy and got to a European final with middlesbrough, it's crazy his fall really when you look at his accomplishments

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

We have now also won 2 cup games in the same competition, which is almost unprecedented. The titans of Peterborough and Bristol Rovers have been felled, who's next!?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The youngest, smallest Swansea side ever did alright against Palace who were each an average 6 inches taller and 3 stone heavier.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/jacktj072/status/1036199272813813761

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
the league shaping up nicely lol.

gently caress leeds and lol villa

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Birmingham are facing a potential 12 point deduction for breaking the terms of their transfer embargo

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Good.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Rip paddy b

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I’m glad.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Looks like Bolton are about to go into administration. 12 point penalties all round.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Owned

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Blue Star Error posted:

Looks like Bolton are about to go into administration. 12 point penalties all round.

I’m glad.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
lol West Brom are a shambles

Calamity Kyle haha

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are bad, Brum worse. Can't wait for the villa to get relegated so we can all be poo poo together

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Forest are the filthiest team in this league, surely. Millwall were downright polite by comparison.

Fulton's head cut open, Celina's ankle in pieces. Asoro hacked down a minute after coming on. It's like going back to the nineties when you had to have enforcers in the team to literally fight people.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I've literally just now realised villa already did get relegated lmao I'm severely retarded

Also yeah I've forgotten, with Albion being in the top flight for a decent spell, how much... rougher.. the championship is. Buncha dirty cunts in the league imo

sprotto fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 15, 2018

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

lol boro continue to be unable to beat the mighty norwich city

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I can't believe Steve Bruce is still employed

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Reading won a match which makes this poster very happy

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
A judge has criticised two Swansea players for not appearing in court to contest speeding fines due to being in Stoke for tonight's game.

Nordfeldt was caught doing 36 in a 30 in Mumbles. Just do the course, Kris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sassassin posted:

A judge has criticised two Swansea players for not appearing in court to contest speeding fines due to being in Stoke for tonight's game.

Nordfeldt was caught doing 36 in a 30 in Mumbles. Just do the course, Kris.

pssh, either that's a bullshit pig trying to meet his quota or Mumbles is a bad speed trap. i sympathize.

also, LEEDS.