Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Skip My Posts posted:

i think tj is gonna win again but cody could definitely get him. despite all the hype i dont think theres gonna be any gay sex or anything like that

I hope Cruz is going to be on the commentary team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

I.N.R.I posted:

whats wrong with him.

Massively successful at a young age and didn't have to give a gently caress for the back 3/4 of his life.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Waroduce posted:

so whats the consensus on the DJ Cejudo decision?

If the exact same fight had happened but it was GSP instead of DJ and whatever other welterweight contender instead of Cejudo, the judges would have scored it unanimous 60-45 for GSP.

Also Dom Cruz should stick to being a commentator because he's great at that and we don't need to watch Dillashaw shatter all the other bones Cruz hasn't already shattered while walking through the mall.

InfiniteZero fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Aug 7, 2018

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'd like it to be Rogan, Cormier and Cruz on commentary for every event

Agreed. Only better dream option is Rogan, Cormier, and Cruz with Bas Rutten doing sound effects and Goldberg co-hosts every Joanna fight.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

n8r posted:

I'd like to see Cruz fight TJ, who cares about losses or who deserves it. Clearly the UFC doesn't.

All fighters are sent random cans of MONSTER (tm) brand energy drink but one of them is a talking can that will say CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIGHT FOR THE BELT and that's who fights for the belt.

Also the UFC should just get it over with and institute MONEY IN THE BANK matches.

Oh yeah and there should be a DIAZ-weight division if we're gonna have a CYBORG-weight division.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

mewse posted:

Did Dana ever explain his statement “actually Conor does have a title defense, but she lives in Canada and you’ve never met her”

Conor is going to fight Sarah Kaufman for the Invicta Bantamweight belt.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Kilometers Davis posted:

Hey remember how Andrea Lee was defending her husband after that photo where you could see his Nazi tattoos? He’s being charged for assaulting her. Can’t believe nazi tattoo guy would do this.

KGB skipped the history class about how it worked out between the soviets and nazis.

Skipping history class is the best base for MMA.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice
There really has to be a lenticular card that moves with this image:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice
Will there be "LEGENDARY MOMENTS" cards? If so:

With the rare lenticular variant, his balls could fall out.

• Locked thread