Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Rollins' plan to deal with Drew and Dolph?
This poll is closed.
Hope one doesn't interfere 0 0%
Get upset when one interferes 1 3.57%
Mention after one interferes that he has to keep that in mind for next time 6 21.43%
Ask Kurt Angle to actually do something about the interference (comedy option) 2 7.14%
ALICIA FUCCCCCCCCHSSSSS 19 67.86%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Alicia was not very good at bumping there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

the armbar wasnt even locked in at all in any way whatsoever

They should have sold it that way. Alicia tapping before the armbar is even in doesn’t hurt her character at all.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

holy gently caress that mic spike lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bliss taps. :yum:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This entire last segment was badly written, badly planned and poorly executed lol

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

This entire last segment was badly written, badly planned and poorly executed lol

I was expecting the usual turn where Alexa’s faking sincerity. So in that way they exceeded expectations I guess?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao the mic goes :doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Abroham Lincoln posted: