Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
I've sunk a lot of time into this game myself and I'm a huge Sengoku personalities sperg so I might just pitch my war tent in here and sit on a chair watching all the death from a distance and maybe fan myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Someone did already mention this in the youtube comments but historical William and his buddies did in fact set off in those particularly named boats. They went via South America cause somewhere along the way was a stop off for unloading some stuff on the way to Japan to get money to buy spice and establish trade once they got there. The journey was pretty nuts on its own, it's a testament to what came after that it's mostly a minor intro to his personal story.

Dwellers are jerks but they teach you not to get too overconfident, because you underestimate the half-naked stumbling zombie guys and you get your face gouged or you get barged on.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Kuroda Kanbei is one of those guys who lived an extremely interesting life that would almost be remarkable, except so much stuff went on during the Sengoku Era he's kind of overshadowed. Hell, even his headwear as depicted in Nioh has a bit of a story to it relating to religion, strategy and the mistrust of a man he served loyally.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

So, how does Sekiro compare to this game?

They're extremely different beasts, even with the similar "Sengoku" setting they both still have quite different atmospheres, to say nothing of the combat and so forth. I enjoyed my time in Nioh far more than in Sekiro for what it's worth.