Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

That fucker keeps showing up late to work every single day.

The first few times I let it slide, even covered for him a few times. I remember when I was young and partied but I got it out of my system before I was 30!

gently caress now he's got some poo poo on him that the CIA or FBI is coming in and asking questions. I pointed out his desk but OF COURSE he's not here yet.

Oh wait there he is, what the gently caress is he doing? Does he think people don't see him crouching under his desk? Does he think he's being sneaky like a loving ninja?

Yeah idiot go into the room with no exit. Bet you'd know that if you got to work on time and tried to make an effort to get to know any of us. Brenda just had her retirement party in there yesterday.

Looks like the FBI guys found him.

Hope he gets fired for this.

gently caress you Thomas Anderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread