Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Coming from a lot of GTA Online, I've instinctively hit F instead of E more than a few times. It's always impressive how quickly even the slowest of horses can whip around and deck you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Unrelated, started out with Online and was eternally frustrated by there not appearing to be a "just fuckin stop, dangit" button.

Then I decided to play SP for a bit and wouldn't you know it pops up as a tooltip almost immediately.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Sleekly posted:

every time my horse trips out in scenic and brains itself on a pebble it gets so many snacks.

u horse punchers are evil

I want to point out that horse eyeballs are not particularly separately rendered so when my horse dumped itself in mud I was absolutely horrified that it had mud literally in its eyes

Immediately decided it was time to get a brush which, if you think about it...

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Dick Jones posted:

On the other hand if you buy a gun variant, it's yours forever. I used a coupon to finally buy the Lancaster, and then spent another coupon to get the Collector variant before realizing I hadn't bought the barrel/sights/rifling upgrades. But I was able to switch back to the regular version of the gun, buy the upgrades, then switch back without having to re-buy the variant skin. If only GTAO did this with aircraft weapon attachments.

Also, for anyone getting into moonshining the upgrades work just like the medium and large delivery wagons for Trader. You can't buy the polished copper upgrade without buying the condenser first.

speaking of, i'm betting RDR Online has weaponized gliders or dirigibles by this time next year.