Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Dad Jokes posted:

Does hallway size actually make a difference for people movement? I've been making 2-wide hallways because it looks nice, but I can't help but feel like I'm wasting space.

I think it does make a difference because the models collide with each other so I have seen some mini-jams for a 10-30 seconds in my tighter hallways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Ms Adequate posted:

Man the first few levels were chill but the training wheels have come right off now. The place is covered in sick and ectoplasm, half the staff is running around holding their bums and threatening to quit because I guess we don't have enough loos, the GPs offices are massively overworked, and then an earthquake broke half my machinery and caused a fire.

Game extremely, extremely good.

yeah the back half owns because it shows off some of the depth they've added to the systems, everyone saying it's just TH with QOL changes is way off - they added a lot more gameplay and new ways to play

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

got a few hours in so far and i like it, i washed out of two point hospital somewhere in the 2nd half of the campaign... we'll see how far i go with this one...

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Fanatic posted:

Just finished 3 starring the first campus through Game Pass and the game seems pretty fun. Seems like easier gameplay than TPH but it's too early to tell how the difficulty will ramp up.

Also my game likes to randomly crash to desktop occasionally without any errors. But that could just be the Xbox app doing Xbox app things... :sigh:

i rushed after one star and the difficulty definitely ramps up - the first map showers you with money and gives you a free mood buff for all your students/staff, additionally the first map has a lot of the mechanics (clubs, events, etc) turned off for tutorial mode

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

if you click the lil gear on the course when you are upgrading it'll tell you exactly what the new requirements are from classrooms to teachers, also you can adjust the tuition cost and your intake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

njsykora posted:

Two Point Games: Posters are reminded that this is the fun part

god that one and some of the others hit hard for me