Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

i think it would be okay

Good things:
I'd probably get really cut without much effort (no more goon bod)
probably stronger so I could lift large bags of big green grapes
Better vision and hearing, so no more contacts/glasses
Greater appreciation of Warren Zevon

Bad things:
Mistaken for a furry
probably smell really bad
Have to frequently buy new pants and drain cleaner

Also, I'd just smoke some weed before the full moon comes out so I'd be chill and not disembowel anyone.

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Aug 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
yah id eat the pussy

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

let it mellow posted:

yah id eat the pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxJO6HKyN5Y

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
yes

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Unlike the vampire thread I would be happy to be a White Wolf werewolf as long as it was first edition The Apocalypse stuff. Werewolves are basically the Earth's immune system and they all got lazy for centuries and now they realize disease is threatening to destroy the planet's soul and they're all like oh poo poo what do we do.

It's like Captain Planet without any hope.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i would absolutely be a white wolf werewolf and would be one of the Greenpeace earth warrior types lmao

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

id be like the werewolf in WOLF its just a groggy out-of-breath old jack nicholson covered in crud

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
How about a alcoholic werewolf like the book I have been working on

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Turpitude posted:

I can help you with half of that.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Turpitude posted:

If werewolves have superhuman levels of strength, they can probably hold their liquor better

curlys gold posted:

id be like the werewolf in WOLF its just a groggy out-of-breath old jack nicholson covered in crud

so, basically, Jack Nicholson on a Saturday night

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
You keep waking up with your house and belongings all wrecked and you don't know if it was the lycanthropy or the messy divorce with Barbara and the custody stuff over little Wolfgang

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
no but i would take a different spooky power like maybe a boy witch

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
You keep getting in fights at work but you blame it on the phase of the moon. But you know they have to smell the raspberry vodka on your breath and somehow their not saying it is worse.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

bring back old gbs posted:

no but i would take a different spooky power like maybe a boy witch

only girls can be witches dummy

look it's just biology! it's science! :smug:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Fangface is an underrated werewolf IMO

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

precision posted:

only girls can be witches dummy

look it's just biology! it's science! :smug:

:chloe:thats not woke

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

where wolf?

there wolf!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
so my body would swell up and become hairier and i would attack prostitutes by the light of the full moon? that was gonna happen anyway

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It depends a lot on what kind of werewolf we're talking about

ugly monster werewolf?

cool dude werewolf?

literally just a big dog werewolf?

guy who just needs to shave more?

https://i.imgur.com/9hEgGbe.mp4

also this thread is a honeypot isn't it

https://i.imgur.com/Xc1rwEb.mp4

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a canadian werewolf in L.A. :smug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

ha ha. someone should make that movie

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Werewolfs can't type on keyboards IDIOT

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mordja posted:

Werewolfs can't type on keyboards IDIOT

I almost let my dog type gently caress you

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

The world needs a scene where it's just a werewolf high on weed walking down a palm tree covered street.

Edit: If I'm in control when I'm a werewolf, and can turn whenever the hell I want, yeah, like, super healing would be cool.
Edit edit: I would also learn how to do a flip as a werewolf.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Aug 18, 2018

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What kind of werewolf?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I choose to be a Warezwolf, thank you.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

I choose to be a Warezwolf, thank you.

Ghost Rider 2099

http://legacy.shadowlordinc.com/comic/Ghost_Rider_2099_04.html

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If I was a werewolf I'd be a wild animal secreting oils all over my body during the hotter months, also I'd secrete absolute God drat poo poo all over my body in nasty constant secretions, just absolute loving doodoo pulsing out of my body, just wild amounts of juicy oils slopping from those glands, just complete slop slop slapping out, I'd love it OP, you juicy boy.

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

If I was a werewolf I'd be a wild animal secreting oils all over my body during the hotter months, also I'd secrete absolute God drat poo poo all over my body in nasty constant secretions, just absolute loving doodoo pulsing out of my body, just wild amounts of juicy oils slopping from those glands, just complete slop slop slapping out, I'd love it OP, you juicy boy.

this post made me so fuckin wet

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yes. because then i could piss on people and just say it's my culture, instead of getting arrested

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

JebanyPedal posted:

yeah bro

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Only if I could have a bar mitzvah.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'll try anything once

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Only if I could have a bar mitzvah.

I wanted to find a picture of a wolf wearing a yamulke. After gouging this and finding out it is a 30 rock reference, I found this picture.

I also found a wolf yamulke, but the awful app won't attache it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
grapes are really bad for dogs im pretty sure

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Unlike the vampire thread I would be happy to be a White Wolf werewolf as long as it was first edition The Apocalypse stuff. Werewolves are basically the Earth's immune system and they all got lazy for centuries and now they realize disease is threatening to destroy the planet's soul and they're all like oh poo poo what do we do.

It's like Captain Planet without any hope.

WW has pretty interesting lore but id be hesitant with some of the people you're likely to play it with. the jewish ghetto wraith stuff is pretty crazy

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think a more interesting question is, would you bone a werewolf?

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The downsides seem incredibly minor. Couple of nights a month of not being in control, easily remedied with a well constructed room with a time lock on it. The rest of the time, basically you're a normal person but that heals extra fast and is immune to ordinary bullets and you get some extra strength and stuff too maybe? And longevity? Your vulnerability is getting shot with a silver bullet, which I don't know about everyone else but that would already cause me to die, so it hardly counts as a vulnerability, and if you ever get sick of being a werewolf a silver bullet is a nice easy suicide method too.

Contrast a vampire, where one of the most ubiquitous things (sunlight) will kill you painfully, and you can't eat ordinary things and basically life is a pain in the rear end all the time, having to deal with getting person-blood, you can't even eat normal food, and you're also vulnerable to garlic and afraid of common shapes. And you're probably obliged to be involved in some sort of bullshit hierarchical society where you'll be near the bottom forever because the top dog (not actually a dog because these are dumb vampires instead of cool werewolves) will never die and has better powers than everyone else and can magically force them to do whatever he wants. The only way you get any respect is to make more vampires, it's a loving pyramid scheme.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

roomforthetuna posted:

And you're probably obliged to be involved in some sort of bullshit hierarchical society where you'll be near the bottom forever because the top dog (not actually a dog because these are dumb vampires instead of cool werewolves) will never die and has better powers than everyone else and can magically force them to do whatever he wants. The only way you get any respect is to make more vampires, it's a loving pyramid scheme.

exsanguination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I like how it has to be a silver bullet that kills werewolves. As if getting loving shot or bludgeoned on the head isn't enough to kill someone. Perhaps you can build up an immunity to silver bullets if you drink colloidal silver occasionally.

Also, I wonder if werewolves are able to eat spicier foods. On one hand, your senses are more sensitive, but you also have healing. Being able to eat Carolina Reapers like candy would be fun.

• Locked thread