Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

look at this dumb poo poo

also who the gently caress came up with the most retarded name for a car I’ve ever heard

i don’t know anything about cars but I know for a fact that everything about this car is dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
that's a car for cool people who have friends and go camping and sometimes have sex while camping

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Looks pretty dope to me dude

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like it friend, perhaps this car is a car to drive in, perhaps it allows friends to drive in a similar car, that one may be, OP, I feel that perhaps this car exists so that I can drive people to places, email to the main account perhaps, who would truly know?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Bongo is Baller

Get back in your berreta op

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
That seems like the perfect choice of dwelling for modern tech serfs camping at their feudal masters' parking lots actually.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
if you think about it, "friendee" is the opposite of "de-friend" OP

so this car is like joining facebook and adding a whole bunch of attractive nigerian scammers.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That car owns

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
dude... I'd roll that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the dumbest car is the honda del sol

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I've been inside one and it's a very practical and comfortable car.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Looks fun and cool op

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Thanks for your poo poo opinions on cars OP. and for reminding me mine needs a service.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

It looks like a Vanagon which is loving awesome. They both just have dumb names.

Woden
May 6, 2006
Is the insulation in those kind of vans as terrible as it looks?

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Lets Pickle posted:

It looks like a Vanagon which is loving awesome. They both just have dumb names.

not quite on par with the Mitsubishi Mum 500 Shall We Join Us or the Honda Life Dunk

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lets Pickle posted:

yeah seriously that looks like it rules, gently caress is wrong with you op

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Nissan XConnect is dumber.

A LOT dumber.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Bongo Friendee is a kickass name for a car.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I cannot wait for this unique, niche vehicle to be discontinued so that I can see even more plastic economy cars exploding on the side of the road.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The current Mazda 3 is the best looking compact car imho.

Woden
May 6, 2006
Oh and thanks for reminding me VW still hasn't released the ID Buzz yet.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Is a friendee someone who contractually agrees to be a friend or is it like a co-friend like a friend and co-friend? Maybe like someone who receives friendship from someone else?

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Is a friendee someone who contractually agrees to be a friend or is it like a co-friend like a friend and co-friend? Maybe like someone who receives friendship from someone else?

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
It's a type of van

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
to be honest I prefer this White Nissan Homy

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

slothrop posted:

I do like a Nissan van so here's my friend's White Nissan Elgrand partybus pre-ice cream van mode.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

the dumbest car is the honda del sol

Truth.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

slothrop posted:

it's far to easy to misread that as Nissan Horny

but probably not very apt given that that is the least sexy vehicle i have ever seen/

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

schmuckfeatures posted:

it's far to easy to misread that as Nissan Horny

but probably not very apt given that that is the least sexy vehicle i have ever seen/

It's cool as gently caress, you heathen.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
OP's post looks like a p. cool car

I could live in it as long as I could find a parking lot with wifi

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I do like a Nissan van so here's my friend's White Nissan Elgrand partybus pre-ice cream van mode.

is that a racing number flash on the side lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What problem am I supposed to be having with the purpose made van that's doing the thing it's supposed to in the OP?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

is that a racing number flash on the side lol

Ha, I didn't even notice he'd done that!

quote:

Back from Syco Graphics this evening with its new subtle race side flashes applied.

I chose glitter whites to blend in with standard paint as much as possible and the 23 is embossed, they hide even more in the sun but stand out enough in the shade. Possibly not noticeable at all as I flash past people.

23 being 'ni san' in Japanese.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That car/van is cool and good.

That said, JDM cars tend to have pretty hilarious engirhs names. "Life Dunk", "That's", "Freed Spike", "Mighty Boy", "Naked", "Boon Luminas" and there are at least a few other great ones I'm missing right now.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

slothrop posted:

seriously, look at that thing. if a car's headlights are its eyes (and yeah Pixar totally hosed that up) then this car has a serious Kevin Nealon forehead going on

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

gbs but from 2004 posted:

look at this dumb poo poo

also who the gently caress came up with the most retarded name for a car I’ve ever heard

i don’t know anything about cars but I know for a fact that everything about this car is dumb as hell

Put a trailer hitch on it and I have found my new track vehicle for motorcycle racing

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

This is awesome and good. OP has terrible taste in cars.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
that actually looks dope and super useful and i want to travel the country in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s like a modern vanigan which own. Maybe outdorks will get these instead of sprinters.

• Locked thread