Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Has anyone mentioned Oztops yet? They were a dinky Australian company that went out of business a few years ago. Basically they sold packets of PET bottle caps with a rubber seal and a couple of tubes of yeast. The cap acts as a pressure release on a 2L coke bottle so it carbonate your hobo hooch without worrying about infection or exploding bottles.

You could probably make your own caps with a bike tire and a knife but mine are still going strong after 5+ years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

G-III posted:

For goons who know, how can you get buckfast anywhere in the USA?

Get jobnow

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Why do y’all keep making objectively gross poo poo and consuming it? Please enlighten my soft brain.

Hobowine is cheap and let's you forget you have no money. Hth.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i had the same batch brewing for 11 months and it's still not done brewing

What the? Probably well past the stone age in there.

What are you brewing, specifically?