Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I could really go for a couple of gobstoppers rolling around in my mouth. just slurp em up, first one then the other, my tongue the world class juggler as I handle some prize jewels. sometimes you get a little pube action, sometimes a lot, sometimes you've got baby smooth suckers caressing your inner talk hole.

male balls, female balls, bring em all. you got three balls? all the loving better I can't wait. you don't got balls? slap a pair on I don't care. I'll suck your rubber nuts. find me behind your truck, tongue going wild. drag me down the road, holding fast by my lips, no teeth, never teeth. see how many balls I can fit in my mouth at once. its only gay if the balls touch and they're all gonna loving touch you bet they will.

balls. just balls. only balls! tell me some of your ball stories please. this is a ball safe space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

as in testicles?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Mine are very small

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbYuz6ejNSs

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

this man leads a lifestyle I can wholeheartedly agree with! ball juggling 2020 MABA. from the mean streets he learnt nothing matters more than how well you handle balls with your mouth

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I didn't know mr t was a goon

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Mr T SUCKED OFF my balls!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You do know balls are full of pee right?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i take the time to stretch out my sack and shave it with a bic disposable op

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

both balls intact but cancer runs in my male family

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

started out trimming the boys with an electric but soon learned about clippers and loose skin now im fully analog

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

honestly electric clippers and balls should be called lose skin

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

MOOBS! posted:

honestly electric clippers and balls should be called lose skin

this is what I'm talking about. ball facts directly from the source. I let mine run a little furry and just trim it back now and then. I've done the analog razor right to the skin and gone smooth as all get out. but its effort man! now I'm a taken man if I want some sweet ball in mouth action I better get back on the smoo-smoo-smooooth train. she'd do it for me. what an angel

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ok lets get into this poo poo

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

now you can clip your balls and thas has a lot of pros

1 do it anywhere (if you have to do it at home its a plugin gently caress you)

2 clipping us less scary than shaving but easier to hurt yourself than a razor

3 softer grow back because you didnt cut the pube to the skin

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

3+ less ingrown hairs and or sebaceous cysts

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

or you can SHAVE with a blade and get all these bonuses

1 closer shave the night of- want real impressive smooth balls you can batwing and get true hairlessness

2 less likely to draw blood because only and idiot cuts into his canvas with a razor

3 you can get a bunch of razors and razor heads from shave clubs and poo poo a clipper is like 35 dollars

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

real talk though if someone doesnt love your stupid junk as is they shouldnt gently caress with it #$realgennies

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I frankly don't enjoy sucking on hairy rear end balls despite my earlier words but you know what? I haven't asked! maybe she does! I had this moment where she actually asks me "what do you prefer I do with my legs? do I need to shave them whenever I see you?" and I'm like "noooo??? do what you want! I love your legs! little hair won't turn me off go wild"

looks like I won't change my ball shaving habits unless I want to for ME. a mans ball condition is between him and god only!!

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
how does that man maintain such a consistent jiggle its mesmerising

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
A much more painful but ultimately more effective and satisfying method of depillating a hairy sack is to pluck it. It seems counterintuitive perhaps, violently ripping out ball hairs, but I can say with confidence that my sack is the smoothest the world has ever known, it's glorious

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i feel like shaving all the hair i dont want people to see should be some initial poo poo like ubering home or gas station dick pills to keep a hard dick

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
To all the ballshavers, how is the regrowth? I feel like this is the most important part.

Also, pm me ;)

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

at some point we all eat flaccid moist hairy junk and should just enjoy it

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

To all the ballshavers, how is the regrowth? I feel like this is the most important part.

Also, pm me ;)

I never noticed much in the way of painful regrowth. I've shaved my whole bod going for a nubile crossdresser look and man was that bad in several locations. but not the balls! blessed balls are always on your side. the plucky lil pair has always got your back. never turn your back on your balls as they would never do such a thing to you.

3 things are certain in life: ageing, sickness and balls. don't say death! death is part of ageing dinguses.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

MOOBS! posted:

at some point we all eat flaccid moist hairy junk and should just enjoy it
Taco Bell's new slogan.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hypothetically, could I put my wife's egg into another woman and then fertilize it with my seed in order to save my wife's body? Also this question isn't sexist.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gaunab posted:

Hypothetically, could I put my wife's egg into another woman and then fertilize it with my seed in order to save my wife's body?

Yes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Science has gone too far or not far enough if you ask me

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
take your wife's tiny balls and put them wherever you like. jack off into a literal test tube and watch things go wild. there are no ball rules. I wish all the progress there can be upon Ball Science and I'm not satisfied til you can use a big ol pig as a surrogate. oink!

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
OINK he screams as balls touch first once then twice, then a bunch more times! he's tussled up like a lil suckling, he's even got that apple in the mouth, so the scream is more of an errng errng ERRNG ERRNG but the theoretical oink rings true. I'm behind them, zoomed way in on that shot, you know the shot. where it's just rear end and balls. it's the BEST shot if you ask me.

how do old men live with such perilously low hanging sacks? NAMEDROP but, haha, seriously, do you think they like, fold in on itself, haha, maybe they always bump into stuff as they swing around, just asking for a friend

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Man this guy REALLY likes balls!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Agreed OP, I especially enjoy them shaved as they become smooth in this slimy way once present in the mouth, it's like putting porcelain beads on your tongue wrapped in Laffy Taffy.

May God bless us all today, amen.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this thread is the worst thing i ever seen in my life

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

MOOBS! posted:

i take the time to stretch out my sack and shave it with a bic disposable op

me too. a bic disposable lighter

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hell Yeah posted:

this thread is the worst thing i ever seen in my life

yeah because u are blinded by the teabag

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

low hanging sack posted:

how do old men live with such perilously low hanging sacks? NAMEDROP but, haha, seriously, do you think they like, fold in on itself, haha, maybe they always bump into stuff as they swing around, just asking for a friend

We just do. I have those hairy old man balls that hang almost to my knees. You just don't think about it. And you never go commando any longer. Never. Helps cut back on them swinging into things, complaints from the parents of small children while shopping in walmart, etc.

low hanging sack
Jul 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

me too. a bic disposable lighter

Pro strat right here. I'm legit curious of the effectiveness. I used a have a mate who'd burn off his nipple hairs on the regular.

To old mate with the swinging sack: your input is appreciated! I know just what to look forward to. Imagine those videos where you take a pic every day and see the progress except BALLS

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SUCKLE UPON MINE FREAKING BALLS OP!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Perfect username/post combo.

• Locked thread