Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
Y/N Pipe
Y/N Fate
Best worst line not already nominated: "My collection of literary books." Wanna show us your collection of edible foods or electronic computers next, dipshit?

Glad to have spotted this thread that combines a bunch of by LP favourites: SSLP, slower text adventure games, and bad game suffering. Thank you for providing this LP.

(The writing here has at least one positive; it can make anyone feel better about their own.)

fluffyDeathbringer fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

So Henry straightup killed a man and you wouldn't even know that if you missed clicking on one environment thing. Narrative game design!

Give to Stinky Pete: No. Pete brings it up, and Henry drops some line about being late and runs off, despite having previously been perfectly fine wasting time talking to Pete.
Take cleaner: Yes. "This stuff could be dangerous, " gives Henry as the reason. "I'm gonna have to run some tests on it to see if it's on the up-and-up." However, he just wants to have a bottle of acid because it's cool.
Take telescope: No. It's not immediately useful to Henry, therefore it's worthless.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

TAKE THE SKULL Y/N
BE MEAN TO THE OCCULT STORE GUY Y/N
TAKE FIRE AX Y/N
CONTRIBUTE TO LIBRARY Y/N
BE MEAN TO THE LIBRARIAN Y/N
TAKE CINDER BLOCK Y/N
TAKE FISHING POLE Y/N

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Be mean. I'm holding out hope that there's character development for ol' Henry, but until then, niceness would be out of character.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Give her the pill, because why wouldn't we? We have a pattern of steamrolling over our terminally ill wife's desires, we've seen it's worked on an ailment, (good enough to our incurious, lazy self), and we secretly resent her for having a miscarriage. It's the only in-character choice.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

right now I just wanna see this stupid prick crash and burn so lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Don't elope, and don't mention the nightmares.

• Locked thread