Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I'll play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

If I get another vig im gonna kill Hal if he plays

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Haven't read the thread but Humalong is scum again see yall day 2 ##vote Mr. Humalong

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Dick Bastardly posted:

Phone posting at work so witting is troublesome but cannonballs' vote is bad.

Look at you trying to take heat off your scumbro who got counterclaimed already

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I have never seen it... and I never will!

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

so far what I've learned is 'don't post in jokephase, people will take it super serious'

This seems like a scummy mindset to me.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

Got me lynched last game!

If you are town you just gotta post what feels right man, even if you get lynched your living town buddies can learn a lot.

That being said, I agree that the fake roleclaim should be pursued, why the hell would anyone lie about their flavor? ##vote A Sometimes Food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Lol at the push on me for voting someone who has been flavor counterclaimed. Sorry but town doesn't have a reason to lie about who they are. Also several people from the last game are willfully mis-representing my vote on Humalong as a serious vote which is scummy af. I am keeping my vote where it is because I don't think Lumpen would lie about his flavor to counterclaim someone on D1 which means ASF is lying.

• Locked thread