Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is worse?
This poll is closed.
Roman using two buddies to beat up BRAUN! in a 3-on-1 beatdown. 3 3.26%
BRAUN! using two buddies to beat up Roman and his two buddies in a 3-on-3 beatdown. 3 3.26%
Kevin Owens missing his best friend Sami Zayn. 22 23.91%
The Bellas being back. 30 32.61%
Corbin/Balor is NOT finished. 34 36.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

Next week Braun is going to cut a promo agreeing with Dolph and Becky about millennials being the real heels
This has nothing to do with RAW or WWE in general but I'm Facebook "friends" with some middle-aged dipshit who is a hack lawyer in Oklahoma and likes to whine and bitch about millennials. I hate him so god drat much

Anyways, I heard Dean wrestled without his shirt on, so that's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If Drew is Diesel and Dolph is HBK, what does that make Braun? X-Pac with acromegaly?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Peanut President posted:

team up braun and becky
Team Brecky :xd:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I canceled my sub this morning and listed "Vince McMahon" as the reason. They're not going to give a poo poo and in the grand scheme of things it won't mean anything, but it was cathartic.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

D.N. Nation posted:

At least Taker/Trips is getting a reason for happening; Trips/Cena at the Oil Rumble could've actually had a a storyline (Cena old and busted and wants redemption) but then they were like nah, we're just two dudes fightin', this is a house show and you're gonna like it.
Even funnier is that they dialed their match back to 1985

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*points to temple* can't repackage braun as a rosebud when adam rose isn't on the roster

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Speaking of Owens, according to the sheetz they're going to pair him with Heyman when he comes back. KO naturally doesn't need a mouthpiece but it would be something new and refreshing

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DarkstarIV posted:

Source? I haven't seen that on any sheetz site. Other than pure speculation on less credible ones like Sportskeeda.
Some guy named Joe Peisich mentioned it on his podcast

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Infidel Castro posted:

*cue Titus tripping, falling face first into the cage and getting beheaded*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
glad I'm not the only one who caught that lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Never forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XRYRs_TuHs&t=5m10s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Your Parents posted:

i mean. if you watched smackdown that is extremely clear. becky got a face video hype package and led into the close of the show with cheers and chants that were not muted, while standing tall holding the belt she deserves, then leaving charlotte in the ring getting booed. they backed down on heel becky almost instantly, which is shocking to me
I watched the clip of it on their YouTube channel; they don't mute the cheers and chants there either (they bleep out "bitch" though because :haw: PG :haw:). Knowing how petty this company is I won't hold my breath, but I find it promising.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
would buy a shirt with this on it tbh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

The Kimoa Kid posted:

While you're here, please check out wiki's absolutely incredible list of unusual deaths.
Mr. Hands is on there lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*collects $200B from FOX*

"for real tho we do care about our audience"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah, I was gonna say that the exodus of WWE stars to WCW in the mid-90s when Hogan was there is a reason why nowadays the brand takes precedence over the talent, which I wouldn't mind if WWE had some loving competition

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
How did I only discover this now :staredog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6RaSZ-V9yE

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Incessant Excess posted:

It's the Greatest Royal Rumble without the rumble match and rich assholes at ringside with their backs to the hard camera.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Saw this parked outside my condo this morning and found it amusing for some dumb reason

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

boar guy posted:

i dont know who any of those people are
That's an extremely bored Alexa on the right

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'M NOT OWNED. I'M NOT OWNED!!!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DarkstarIV posted:

So I forgot to mention during the Osaka show, Roman got a pretty massive face reaction (very few boos apparently). Somewhere Vince is setting up the Greater than Greatest Royal Rumble for Tokyo next year.
Bau wau

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

His wrestling psychology is pretty amazing, he's big enough to look believable fighting larger guys but small enough that he can move with pace and agility. He has an uncanny ability to make his stuff look as good for the camera as possible (his phenomenal forearm in particular is always almost perfectly timed and delivered) and he is able to play both a good guy and a bad guy believably. His promos, which many thought would be the weakest part of his repertoire, have actually improved greatly since coming to WWE.

The fact he spent so many years down in TNA is really quite remarkable, everybody knew he was great but it was "great for TNA" and then he went to New Japan and demonstrated what he could do on a bigger stage, and then took it to a whole other level from day drat one in WWE with that amazing Rumble debut. He has parallels with Jericho in that respect I guess, but he's a better wrestler than Jericho and for whatever reason WWE/Vince seem to have embraced him as main event/champion material in a way it took them way too long to do for other "indy darlings". Considering he was a TNA fixture AND he's Southern, that itself is pretty incredible.
I like his hair

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*matt hardy winces*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I know this is a WWE thread but I have decided to drop $40 to watch All In tonight :feelsgood:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

cavallingus posted:

I know this is a WWE thread but I have decided to drop $40 to watch All In tonight :feelsgood:
update: most of these guys would be jobbers on nxt lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Invalid Validation posted:

It’s cause they aren’t micromanaged by a senile carney. If Vince would just take the billion dollars that he got, go gently caress off, and let their employees do their job it’s probably be real good.
Vince needs to die soon because that's the only way WWE will ever escape his grip

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*clap* *clap*
ALL IN
*clap* *clap*
ALL IN

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

oldpainless posted:

So is Brock done with wwe?
I dunno but Brock showing up at some random indy show would own pretty hard

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mr. Carlisle posted:

lol you're saying this about a guy that barely shows up for a dumptruck full of WWE money
well yeah, it would really piss vince off :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Brock at Lucha Underground baby!!

• Locked thread