Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Who placed all of these holes everywhere and why isn't the Princess doing anything about it?

No one cares about infrastructure apparently. No one cares that the holes are upsetting the migration patterns of the local goomba populations. The goombas must go left upon reaching the hole when previously they could just keep going right.

What pisses you off about living in the loving mario world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
sat down after a hard day's work; just my luck turns out the platform i sat on was white.
5 seconds later, fell behind the scene, hip broke my fall, now i've got sacroiliac joint dysfunction.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

it's hard enough delivbering the mail, now with these budget cuts they only give me 2 goomba shoes... my route crosses 4 muncher patches ffs!

ty manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

alnilam posted:

it's hard enough delivbering the mail, now with these budget cuts they only give me 2 goomba shoes... my route crosses 4 muncher patches ffs!

That is my shoe
Give it back
You are a Goomba
It doesn't even fit

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
"12 confirmed dead, 23 still in critical condition after a local lakitu bus driver passed out suddenly leaving the large, smiling cloud he was conducting to gently careen for approximately a minute and a half before abruptly vanishing, causing all aboard to fall for what one survivor said "felt like hours"."

The news is getting me doooown

Stooge

Instead of 24, Kiefer Sutherland stars in hit show "400". Will he manage to save the world before Game Over?

Drink-Mix Man posted:

That is my shoe
Give it back
You are a Goomba
It doesn't even fit

send feet :^)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.

Scaly Haylie

wario is hellio

Drink-Mix Man

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.

Mama mia! :five:

alnilam

the company used to issue me crampons on any assignment to ice world, no questions asked... now it's no less icy but they call it "northern world" and insist that icy conditions are sporadic, and that it's my responsibility to bring my own crampons "in case of inclement weather"... come on!!!

Plant MONSTER.

All forms of spiritual worship are actively suppressed in the Mushroom Kingdom; the Sun Remains Angry and continues to swoop down and scorch the Earth

Scaly Haylie

what if the sun is just a pissed off shine sprite?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I hate when I poop and as it goes down the pipe it makes that loud siren "womp womp womp" sound, alerting everyone nearby to my pooping schedule.

And one of my neighbors says he hates when this loud siren "womp womp womp" sound happens and then moments later poop comes out of a huge green pipe in his ceiling.

Macnult

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
that green loser and his brother's pet dinosaur keep h'wackin' off in my tool shed

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
it's truly a miracle of engineering that we got these sections of brick wall to float in the air

then some jerk in overalls just smashed through them with his head :gonk:

Drink-Mix Man

roomforthetuna posted:

I hate when I poop and as it goes down the pipe it makes that loud siren "womp womp womp" sound, alerting everyone nearby to my pooping schedule.

And one of my neighbors says he hates when this loud siren "womp womp womp" sound happens and then moments later poop comes out of a huge green pipe in his ceiling.

barfdog

I've proven my worth as an athlete by clearing myriad obstacles, sliding down flagpoles, and navigating underground caverns. Not to mention I'm clearly a good rescuer and fighter. Alas, here I am, still pigeonholed as a fuckign plumber.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Plant MONSTER.

One shroom makes you larger
One shroom makes you small
And the ones that
have a green hue
are the best ones of all

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
an elderly goomba opens the morning paper and reads in horror about the serial killer slowly making their way through the kingdom. one more day til retirement, hopefully his shift in level 4-2 will go smoothly today.,.

Plant MONSTER.

Not a complaint but I saw a squid and her young out in my backyard, playing around in the birdbath. I tried being quiet so I could snatch a picture but I accidentally made a noise and she floated away.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"so out of nowhere this little Italian guy apears from one of those green pipes and starts throwing loving fireballs at everyone, kills like three or four goombas and then he jumps on top of Carl's shell and kills him and kicks his shell into jerry and kills him too. at that point I'm just like 'fuckkkk that' and I ran right the gently caress outa there"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

an elderly goomba opens the morning paper and reads in horror about the serial killer slowly making their way through the kingdom. one more day til retirement, hopefully his shift in level 4-2 will go smoothly today.,.

Luvcow posted:

"so out of nowhere this little Italian guy apears from one of those green pipes and starts throwing loving fireballs at everyone, kills like three or four goombas and then he jumps on top of Carl's shell and kills him and kicks his shell into jerry and kills him too. at that point I'm just like 'fuckkkk that' and I ran right the gently caress outa there"

Horace Kinch

Yesterday I had 99 coins, then I found 1 more and now I'm loving broke. What's the point of having an extra life if it means dying homeless twice?

Dungeon Ecology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAGM9feOcI

Scaly Haylie

And Tyler Too! posted:

Yesterday I had 99 coins, then I found 1 more and now I'm loving broke. What's the point of having an extra life if it means dying homeless twice?

Moon Atari

I know this will be unpopular with the peaceniks, but at some point we are going to have to accept that we can't rely on one Italian man for the entirety of our national security. Sure, he may be surprisingly agile and competent at virtually everything, but he is still just one man. How many other nations have had their head of state abducted even once, let alone repeatedly? It happens so often we've come to see it as normal, but in no other kingdom is this a regular occurrence.

A kingdom can't function like this. We are invaded by hostile troopers every other week. Our basic infrastructure has collapsed. Can you not see the broken remnants of our plumbing system? The pipes that connect to nothing, infested with carnivorous plants? Have you not wondered why the many gaping holes in our walkways remain unbridged?

It doesn't have to be this way. There are things we can do to prevent it. We must train and arm our citizens. We must meet hostile invading troopers with our own troopers. One man cannot replace an army, no matter how skilled at jumping he may be.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If this thread has taught me ONE THING...

It's that Mario and Ron Jeremy look very similar

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

It seems like most people in the Mushroom Kingdom don't have much of a problem with ghosts. They just go about their business and ignore them 99% of the time, sometimes having to do acrobatic maneuvers around them. People with ghosts in their workplace seem to work with them just fine. I've only ever seen one person freaking out about ghosts in all of our little glimpses into their world: Luigi. He seems to be the most scared of ghosts you can imagine, yet he's the person they call when Ghost infestations get too bad?

On second thought though, that's Luigi's mansion he's removing the ghosts from, right? Maybe Luigi is just incredibly racist against ghosts and he bought the property he knew was haunted off books just to assault the ghosts. He probably panic-locks his go-kart when he sees a ghost across the street.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mario

Plant MONSTER.

To Mr. Atari,

One man army? Um ever hear of Luigi??

Plant MONSTER.

putty, do you like super mario brothers? I bet i can name more mario monsters than you, i go first.

Podoboo

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
rex

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
chargin chuck

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
tatanga the spaceman

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS