Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I would probably go AWOL. OK, definitely. In that situation. Or in most other wartime situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
*Looks up at the sun through some trees for twenty minutes.*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
which war movie was that again. I think I saw it once

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I never saw that piece of poo poo srry op. :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
in extremely brooklyn accent: im ruminating on the nature of violence ova here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ey buddy if your worried about a line you’ve already crossed it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I call the dude who got his rear end in a top hat blown off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bip Roberts posted:

I call the dude who got his rear end in a top hat blown off.

"Woody" Harrelson

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hello i am a famous actor making a cameo in this film ok bye

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

its no days of heaven or that one with sissy spacek and martin sheen but it's p good anyway. it's not that great a war movie but it's a pretty good movie in a war setting. Soundtrack was amazing, one of my favorites. That hill battle, however, was loving good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
if anyone thinks Nick Nolte can't fuckin' act

well

he fuckin' acts in this piece

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you can't make me fight a war i'll run off in the woods and live with the squirrels. try finding me there general dickhead

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

precision posted:

well

Aren’t him and Gary busey the same person? :thunk:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's my favorite war movie.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Aren’t him and Gary busey the same person? :thunk:

they had the same hair in the late 90's. I can see how you got confused

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I'm thr dude goin ham on that one dudes wife

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im the bad guy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I still can't remember the movie. I know I watched it, it just wasn't memorable

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I'm Tom Beringer when he frags Willem Dafoe

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
poo poo I forgot to add a pole

BROOKLYN VOICE OVER

or

TEXAN VOICE OVER

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
One of the few movies I wanted to walk out of. Actually, I did walk out of it but my dad didn’t, so I walked out and walked back in around the end.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
In the Army Now is the only good war movie

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kak posted:

In the Army Now is the only good war movie

I will agree that any movie with Lori Petty is a good movie

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I wish that line was a little bit thicker

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nextlevelstart posted:

I wish that line was a little bit thicker

I wish it was a little bit taller I wish it was a baller.
I wish it had a rabbit in a hat and a girl who was cool I would call her

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
~***~Acting~***~

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

That can all be explained by evolutionary biology and game theory.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
which movie was this again? One of the Vietnam one that no one saw?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*Sean Penn's farts are rancid*

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Temika rushes on to the front lines: I just got orders. Do not cross the thin red line!! I repeat,.do not cross the red line, it's too thin and red.

Thick Blue Line: yeah on who's authority

Temika: I just got orders from base!

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

hello i am a famous actor making a cameo in this film ok bye

im the famous actor who had to live on a lovely island for a couple months, film about 3 hours worth of footage and then have my part cut entirely

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I'm the guy randomly yelling, "Kowalski!" during the firefights.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
The sequel set in a UK police station was much better.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Accidentally takes a poo poo on a land mine.
Assplodes.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

precision posted:

well

The script called for Nick Nolte to speak only in vomiting sounds. He should've gotten an Academy Award for his speech alone.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
*squinting real hard*

I can't see it anymore, I can't see the red line. Truly, this is the thinnest of times.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I could not tell you why all the women I have ever loved say to me “I’ve got a fat bottom!”, and when I say “Yes, I like it!” they throw the dinner at me!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I could not tell you why all the women I have ever loved say to me “I’ve got a fat bottom!”, and when I say “Yes, I like it!” they throw the dinner at me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMWp4SWzspw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"eyyy i bagged a virgin!"

...its about hymens, right?

• Locked thread