Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favorite swear word?
View Results

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ibplaygaeam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Anyone up for some ps4?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

2 bullshit bugs: (on ps4)

1. Medics especially, will switch guns with you when they revive you

2. Get revived too soon after a critical death like a headshot, and you'll be stuck in limbo
Could only leave the game to fix it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

https://youtu.be/jhpgSs8p8d0

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Joe the Strummer posted:

As a medic, i hope i can scoop the intestines back into a dying ally's body to revive him, like that guy in Saving Private Ryan

I dont think that guy lived

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is battle field 5 going to be good on release? Or will it be like starwars battlefront 2?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is this game going ,to be any good? At launch?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is the game out for ps4?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is this the thread for ps4 too, or only pc?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tank you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What's the best configuration for the vb spitfire and g6 109 for dogfighting?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Symetrique posted:

There's no solid consensus at the moment, and the actual pantheon of dogfighting is waiting for the practice range before 1v1s become more established.

My current air superiority loadout for the G6 is 1/2/3/3. You pretty much always want to take the rockets on both 109s, as they trivialize bombers and can outright destroy a Spitfire if both hit. I'd recommend taking the Mk Va over the Mk Vb for dogfighting. The damage output of the x8 .303s is too good to pass up. My Mk Va is 1/2/3/3 at the moment, but the only essential specialization is the x8 .303. My Mk Vb is set at 3/2/3/3, the rockets are a bit of a disappointment compared to the 109, but they do 70-90 damage to armor. Useless against aircraft though.

Good poo poo.
Thank you.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lawl

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mein Gott...

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

when do we get America dlc?
and Pacific theater?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Community Challenge: smoke weed while playing Bf5

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:wtc:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What's the release date?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

When does firestorm hit?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Digirat posted:

if a plane has decided it wants you dead by the time it’s at max range there is no direction you can move where you can absolutely force it to miss. changing where you are on the map before this happens does not force it to miss. with the exception of having very specific high cover and the plane coming from a specific angle relative to that cover (they can come from anywhere), you are hoping they gently caress up and anything you do is at best making it more likely for them to gently caress up instead of guaranteeing anything. MAA is explicitly designed to counter aircraft yet they come down to hoping the pilot is bad.

Edit:

I agree with this sentiment. I don't even have MAA in my vehicle queue. It's not an option because it's not effective.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Abner Assington posted:

Let me tell you how fun it is to have a Tides of War cheevie locked behind squad-based mechanics like arming/disarming points.

Very

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GruntyThrst posted:

That's why I spend most of my time in vehicles when I'm playing alone. Playing infantry as a loner sucks, at least as a horrible skylord you can rain explosions down on the peasantry.

Aye

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Petit Gregory posted:

It's because you have to leave the server to change assignments and unlock items in the armory.

Can confirm this loving sux

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Duck_King posted:

New Firestorm trailer is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JB-O8A-TA

I gotta admit, I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm not into BR games that much, but this looks pretty fun.

Looks cool, and I loled at Talking heads.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Was this a bad game?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

To be competitive, or cause dice and ea just don't care?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

How to get me to buy the next BF game:
1. BC2-esque gameplay
2. BF3-size maps
3. BF2/BC2 style weapons upgrades, no more bullshit in-game currency
4. Mid-1980s NATO/Warsaw Pact in central europe setting
5. More than 4 loving maps

Maybe Arma 4

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

When will I be able to customize my pilots and drivers, and their loudouts?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Anyone run into a bug where there is no counter for the attacking team on breakthrough matches?

3 games today I had no ticket counter. We just played for like 35 minutes, till we exhausted the defending team, sector after sector, with no consequence for just throwing Mans at them

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Firestorm is cool

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Fart Car '97 posted:

Firestorm is pretty fun but gently caress looting off player's corpses. Loot boxes/bags are so much better.

It's worth eyeing over quickly to see if the corpse has a purple.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

tminz posted:

PUBG still has the best gunplay and gun variety imo, it also the only BR I've played where the circle is an actual consideration from a strategic point of view. Circle already seems completely inconsequential in Firestorm.

Elaborate

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I kind of hate the idea of the buff syrette

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

George H.W. oval office posted:

And that player was Geraldo Rivera

Only 90s kids etc

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

jisforjosh posted:

Well alright

Lawl

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

On the real, as someone who spent like.. 80 bux on this game for deluxe preorder, when people where getting huge discounts a week or two later, and deluxe extras were kinda of lackluster, I think dice or ea should maybe give me and those who did the same at least a cash equivalent of the difference in Boins.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

Firestorm is pretty fun.

It's especially fun when you get a Sturmtiger from one of the vehicle bays.

I have no idea how you have a good time wearing a giant "AT me" sign on your back.

As a rule, me and the guys stay away from armor.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I want 100 v 100 player maps. :colbert:

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 15, 2019

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jovial Cow posted:

Just a wall of people with MG42s being attacked by a bunch of medics with smokes and tommy guns with drum mags.

Perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

How do we get firestorm Duos back? That poo poo ruled.