Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sami zayn should quit wrestling. there shouldn't be any good people wasting their time in it. And he sucks very bad, in some ways that I prefer not To go into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I deserve to die

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope they push my favorite guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*places a spotlight on your favorite wrestler tied to a chair, slowly trickles a bucket of rotten fish guts all over them* Behold. what else would you have me do

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

putting all the people of the same race in a stable is really good as long as they know each other

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if sirius xm doesn't re-up sam roberts soon he might get a big role in WWE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JitteryComa posted:

Literally the first Hell in a Cell ever ended with an interference spot. That part of the stipulation was always meaningless.

for months now, people around here have tried to scrub the history of the hiac, saying it "changed" into BS. It pisses me off bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you know why mankind got thrown off the cell? Because they knew if something theatrically incredible did not happen in that match, the hell in a cell would be a lame duck. It was going to be a very very bad match after the second HIAC was a farse and the first one ended in the very concept of the match being negated. It's worse than the match contested in a large container filled with various substances, typically between two female individuals who may or may not have experience with wrestling. Substances can include anything from mud to chocolate milk. Sometimes, specialty substances are used for certain occasions e.g. gravy for Thanksgiving and egg nog for Christmas.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good riddance to the guy supporting bray "brag about cheating on my wife" wyatt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big cass as the fox football robot should defeat AJ Styles for the WWE Fox Championship

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

WHOOPS computer error. Nothing to see here.

glad you thought better of opening that can of worms here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry. I glanced at the can from the side, and assumed the W was for worms.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope they do braun/brock and then roman/braun/brock and then roman/braun again leading up to roman/brock. or i guess do all that in reverse order starting at wrestlemania since brock won't be able to do anything for a while. Whatever is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked when arli$$ was on wcw and macho man did the elbow drop to billy kidman and raised him up before the 3 count to punish him a bit more but arli$$ didn't know any loving thing and immediately went into yelling about the resilience of billy kidman to kick out. it was the real guy but playing the character arli$$. Cya

• Locked thread