Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

this company thinks you're stupid as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Onmi posted:

I had to find non-wrestling fans to ask to see if we were all just crazy or if the WWE was crazy.

The WWE is crazy. Having so many hours of TV you need to fill up is the opposite of a "Well we can only push one guy" problem, it's a "Well we gotta push way MORE than one guy" problem.
lol nah. the wwe makes 600 million a year just for smearing poo poo on a camera lens, then whipping it back and forth. it has been made very clear that they will face no consequences for airing piles of garbage for 6 hours a week.

the people who keep posting about the hypocrisy and ignoring the fans and trying to ascribe logic to the wwe beyond "they only care about keeping the wheels spinning" are real dumb. it is genuinely baffling to see people for yeaaaars going "why don't they tell good stories or put on good wrestling matches ugh i blame road dogg."

this product is bad

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Andrast posted:

I really wonder how WWE is going to do in 10-15 years. I mean, they can't possibly be generating new fans with the current product.

their new fans are children who swallow whatever garbage is thrown down their maw. they are, in fact, generating new fans. in 15 years, those kids will go on the internet and say "wtf why is robot vince doing this, the product was so much better before. i blame road dogg."

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Andrast posted:

well that's just wrestling
nah, as i've come to find out, most wrestling is good

• Locked thread