Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

PurpleXVI posted:

I really wanted to love this, but it just never felt right, at some points it felt infuriatingly vague about what it wanted me to do to accomplish certain things and I just never really felt particularly invested in any of the characters or the plot, not even the protagonist, so in the end I just realized I was putting up with it, rather than actually enjoying it, and put it down. Maybe I'll enjoy it more as an LP than as a game.

Same. I liked this game for the first hour or so, after which it slowly became less enjoyable until I intensely disliked it by the end. I'll keep an eye on this LP to see if my opinion of it changes, but yeah, oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU