Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I too like this game.

Except for some of the puzzles dealing with chests. Those can get annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

yeah the original scene is 1. much stronger on its own 2. hopelessly incongruous with basically all other portrayals of Concern soldiers as cartoon idiot henchmen.

I disagree with 2 because to me the scene basically played out as 'four immature young adult guys telling stupid and crude jokes to each other at a bar' which fits with the idiot henchmen bit.

This change does make them out to be more idiots though.

ultrafilter posted:

She's responding to the noise level, not what they're saying.

Why can't it be both?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Also having mandate on who all works where probably helps.

Those poor grunts can't do anything but be grunts.

Even that one that did good today :smith:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Royal's kind of a doof. Can't even make any non-geometrically shaped flowers with his weird triangle powers.

Minor note, the boxes of geometric elements that the Concern Grunts were having you stack? The stuff you find in chests that you make tweaks out of also follow those shapes. Triangle is Improvium, Circle is Technium and X is... the odd one out. The mysterious element of X.

Very mysterious indeed.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Something bombastic usually happens. Like the screen of Robin popping up right there, or Chrome kicking the dude into the horizon.

It's a nice bookend to the long speeches.