Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
What a weird loving game. I honestly don't know what to think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

a patagonian cavy posted:

let's go the bengals bitch

okay this is what i think. thank you

Play
Apr 25, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

What happened to CJ Mosley anyways is he super hurt

Apparently it's a knee bone bruise. So that's not bad news at all, no ligament tears or anything

I'm glad, I like that guy. A little old school in style but he can still cover

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I just watched the Jets Dolphins game. Darnold was better than the score line made it seem. He's got a live arm and can convert third and longs with laser passes. There were a lot of drops, as well as an impressive drive at the end of the first half that literally ended on the one yard line with zero points.

Overall though the Jets were outclassed, including at quarterback as Tannehill was accurate and reliable and made some gorgeous throws downfield. The protection held up really well and there were some designed qb runs that featured his buildup speed which was cool to see. The play where he turned it over under pressure was one of the funnier things I've seen recently, as he kind of tried to throw but the ball just popped out of his hands and both players trying to find it while lying on the ground. The Dolphins also won the line of scrimmage on defense and stuffed the run more often the not.

Drake was impressive and in general the Jets defense seemed a little lost. Lack of premiere talent in the defensive line is really killing them as Leonard Williams is the only guy who can really get pressure without blitzing or get the rb in the backfield. The lions game made the Jets look much better than they are, they're still bad, while the Dolphins are better than most people expected but still haven't had to face a real test.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

indigi posted:

I'd love an All 22 version of GamePass games

They do have all 22 but it doesn't have announcing and is separated by play. Occasionally I'll notice a play that I want to see that way but usually it's not worth the effort.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sean10mm posted:

For some reason I thought they had another season of Cooks under his existing contract in 2018 before they'd have to come up with :signings: in 2019 or let him go for nothing. But I might have just imagined that.

No you're right, he was traded for a draft pick and then the rams went ahead and gave him a new contract even though they didn't have to

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

:suicide:

Baker is a bust isn't he?

This has nothing to do with baker, why would you think that

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pasaluki posted:

Bengals are going to win that division

I was pretty amused by the fact that the Bengals don't have a single game left this season that isn't at 1 PM local time.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Yeah if the Bengals continue to have success they might earn one of those later slots. At the same time, it isn't really based on which game will be better but which game will get more people watching

Play
Apr 25, 2006

If the Bengals win a game at 1 PM and nobody is around to see it, does it even exist?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I feel like that is the rightful end destination of any Andy Reid team. The man's obsessed with offense and has basically no time for the other side of the ball.

But hell, even a trash defense can get some stops and once they do you better hope that you can stop the offense. Someone is gonna figure it out, but Mahomes and all the guys he has to work with are the real deal. I'm interested to see what happens when they play a team that can get more pressure because the offensive line has been a lot better than expected so far and coverage alone is not going to stop this team.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Yeah someone called this story yesterday lmao. Nice job whoever that was

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

Hey Josh, you know what's even better then alcohol and weed? avocado infused whippets. You should come by the health center later.

We could all pitch in, send him some bitcoin-funded "fan mail".

Just kidding I would never endanger a person's recovery like that. But at the same time, gently caress the Patriots. Very difficult situation for me rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

I think if I spent 18 years with Jesus Christ himself there would probably end up being some tension and one of us or both would probably want to break away at some points.

That’s how relationships go you dweebs. Stop reading so much into it.

so that's how relationships work. wow i feel like ive learned so much today

• Locked thread