Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've finished the season and I thought it was incredible. I need more time to reflect but I probably put that ahead of S1. It's definitely a slow build though but everything from the end of episode 4 to the end had me absolutely gripped.

(Full season spoilers)

There were so many twists and turns to the plot towards the end it was great. I'd called Jenna as the culprit based on an internship with her parents being a lovely alibi so for about ten minutes I was super smug but then they managed to layer another three switches on top of that. As for the emotional side of things it really came together at the end. There was so much pathos to Kevin's story and DeMarcus was a character with so much heart and they really mined the depths of their archetypes. Just amazing stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just clocked the tag :golfclap:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sammus posted:

Also What the gently caress Peter. The final dump could have been totally avoided if he didn’t send that text.

Peter gets overly wrapped up in his documentaries to the point where he ignores the potential effects it will have on his subjects. I really liked it as consistent characterisation from S1

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Comrade Fakename posted:

I have one plot query: (Full season) When Peter meets the woman who’s pictures were used for the catfishing, he says that the Turd Burgler had been active as early as August, which I didn’t remember happening at all. Did I miss something?

That's when the Turd Burglar was posing as Brooke and chatting to his victims to get blackmail material. Yeah, it's an awkward bit of exposition

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Comrade Fakename posted:

Yes, but Peter only finds out about that from the woman he’s talking to. Before he meets her as far as I know there was no suggestion of anything happening in August.

Nah, he would have known about it by knowing when Brooke was talking to Jenna. It's just not explained very clearly.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:stare: :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

precision posted:

What a bitch move

100%