Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
it has everything required of a prestigious contest. there could be multiple categories for points: poise, depth, speed, number of ropes etc. the pageantry would be there. the summer games don’t really have anything as glamorous as ice skating but I believe the self suck competition would give the cosmopolitan crowd something to watch.

the only question is who would take home that coveted first gold medal? i vote australia, because those bog men can suck a mean cock! what do you think gbs? which country would self suck into the history books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
No need for medals; victory would truly be its own reward.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I think your thread self sucks OP

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

I think your thread self sucks OP

thank you, but i’m too old and past my prime to consider competing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

WatermelonGun posted:

thank you, but i’m too old and past my prime to consider competing

rocky balboa but instead of boxing it's autofellatio

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Do straight guys autofellate? The idea never appealed to me, it's like 69ing yourself. Maybe it feels good but you have a dick in your mouth.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP you can Venmo me.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
im going down

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cubone posted:

every time i think i leave this life behind they keep dragging me back in

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Do straight guys autofellate? The idea never appealed to me, it's like 69ing yourself. Maybe it feels good but you have a dick in your mouth.
this person massages a penis until semen erupts out the tip and its Hella Straight

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Desperate call from the op itt to find a bf

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

Desperate call from the op itt to find a bf

I’m partnered but my love of The Beautiful Game has driven a wedge in our relationship

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*alt universe Donald Sanders, also horny*
we are going to socialize oral sex folks

Blowjobs jobs jobs!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WatermelonGun posted:

I’m partnered but my love of The Beautiful Game has driven a wedge in our relationship

I too am a very big fan on the 1997 movie The Game starring Michael Douglas it is a little known fact that during the filming of the film The Game Michael Douglas broke every bone in his body in order to perform self sucking in an extremely important scene which was cut from the film.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

But do you win for coming first, or coming last?
:thunk:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I was going to say that if I was flexible enough I'd probably do it once a day, but then I remembered that I'm bisexual.

So I can't honestly answer your question.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Visible Stink posted:

yes

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Visible Stink posted:

the only way to lose is not to play

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I was going to say that if I was flexible enough I'd probably do it once a day, but then I remembered that I'm bisexual.

So I can't honestly answer your question.

I used to be a gymnast and still retain a lot of that flexibility and I also have a larger dong so I've done it for hoots and hollers before and tbh it doesn't feel that great and is super uncomfortable to do for longer than a minute.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

I used to be a gymnast and still retain a lot of that flexibility and I also have a larger dong so I've done it for hoots and hollers before and tbh it doesn't feel that great and is super uncomfortable to do for longer than a minute.

i did it for "mmmmphhhs" and "gurgllllllgggglllaaaaachhhs"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JebanyPedal posted:

So you swallow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

So you swallow

If it doesn't taste nasty yes.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Visible Stink posted:

you're rated by a panel of judges on form, technique, and execution

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ok, forget autofellatio... Y'all ever see autocunnilingus?

That poo poo is RARE.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Would there be classes but instead of weight classes, dick size classes? Like 5" division, 6" division, 7" division, etc.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Visible Stink posted:

this is a prestige event. judges and sadly corruption are part of the deal.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bold Robot posted:

Would there be classes but instead of weight classes, dick size classes? Like 5" division, 6" division, 7" division, etc.
unfair skew to lip lengthers

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i know AlphaChode can outperform any human competitor but i still respect the classical art

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
A local guy here just got busted for crashing his car while high on meth and trying to auto fellate. They found him with his dick still in he own mouf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cephalectomy posted:

A local guy here just got busted for crashing his car while high on meth and trying to auto fellate. They found him with his dick still in he own mouf

Not trying to dox, so if you can’t post the link, I understand.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Cubone posted:

*montage of rocky at yoga classes and always yelling to do more head stands and back bends*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m training for distance cumming. :hai:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Cephalectomy posted:

Auto-fellatio indeed.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

JebanyPedal posted:

I too am a very big fan on the 1997 movie The Game starring Michael Douglas it is a little known fact that during the filming of the film The Game Michael Douglas broke every bone in his body in order to perform self sucking in an extremely important scene which was cut from the film.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

the best scene in that movie is when Michael douglass is bitching at all his executives and re-writing a contract on his own, he's just that smart and thats how business works

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Supreme Allah posted:

the best scene in that movie is when Michael douglass is bitching at all his executives and re-writing a contract on his own, he's just that smart and thats how business works

To prepare for this iconic scene Michael Dougas barged into several national banks and walked behind the counter pulling out checks and client documents and scribbling on them in a feverish state when the tellers began to protest he would scream at them until eventually the security shot him once in the leg and once in the abdomen he fell to the ground groaning and got two stiches on his stomach and ice cream at the hospital.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Lets see if the Chinese state machine can engineer a gold in this one

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Whoever hires Ron Jeremy will become the world's new superpower

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They call it gymnastics in the olympics OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doesnt self sucking feel like sucking dick more than having your dick sucked? its the table tennis of the sex olympics

• Locked thread