Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
Self absorption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
making GBS threads a great big poop in the urinal.

It is so the funniest thing too tho

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Blowing your nose into cloth napkins at nice restaurants. - My Dad

I make it a point to do this after every meal I eat at a nice restaurant

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

esperterra posted:

oh god 'that means it's free, right??' when something doesn't scan ffs and with their poo poo eating grin like it's the funniest joke in the world and not one I heard already 6 times that day

Runner up: 'I've already got one at home' when asking a gentleman if he needs a bag.

e: the number of people who get really offended if you don't laugh at their jokes is hilarious too, like just buy your lotto and leave lmao

I hear these daily. I still chuckle but I'm amused by them assuming I've never heard that before. I usually shoot back a "it's free after a $20 donation" or "well, our bags won't decompose so fast".

I have another special kind of hatred for people who MUST pull out into my lane and cut me off by going 20 under the limit, when there is no one behind me for miles.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

esperterra posted:

oh god 'that means it's free, right??' when something doesn't scan ffs and with their poo poo eating grin like it's the funniest joke in the world and not one I heard already 6 times that day

Runner up: 'I've already got one at home' when asking a gentleman if he needs a bag.

e: the number of people who get really offended if you don't laugh at their jokes is hilarious too, like just buy your lotto and leave lmao

If you'll excuse the 25 year old reference just use Susan's dad's voice and snarl "I never cared much for jokes."

That guy was such a loving boss.

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
People who drive slow in the left lane

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
People who don't give themselves 15 extra minutes to get to work and sleep instead, and then somehow blame it on the people driving slowly
Wake the gently caress up dude you're lucky to possess technology that gets your fatass to and from your job at best buy as a greeter
200 years ago people walked

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Indecisiveness.

Make a loving decision and stick with it. If it's a bad decision, accept the lesson and move on.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

house of the dad posted:

*Looks in the mirror and sees an alcoholic who can't maintain serious relationships, has betrayed his friends for short-term personal gain, and would steal pocket change from an orphan if nobody was watching* I think it's chewing with your mouth open

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Also war.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

13Pandora13 posted:

Indecisiveness.

Make a loving decision and stick with it. If it's a bad decision, accept the lesson and move on.

Kind of related: when someone asks you to decide on something and says they don't care, but when you are decisive and pick one they get all pissy because they secretly did care. Don't pretend you're indifferent only to wait until everyone else has expressed their opinion to have an opinion, it's annoying.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

esperterra posted:

like just buy your lotto and leave lmao

For that matter, these loving idiots with their loving poor tax just taking up time in line buying/checking their tickets with the cashier.

Holy poo poo I just wanna pay for my gas and get gone and there's some degenerate fuckbag mush in front of me having the cashier check all 50 of his lotto 649 tickets.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sjs00 posted:

People who don't give themselves 15 extra minutes to get to work and sleep instead, and then somehow blame it on the people driving slowly
Wake the gently caress up dude you're lucky to possess technology that gets your fatass to and from your job at best buy as a greeter
200 years ago people walked

Nice classism+bootlicking.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

We get a lot of regular keno players who run through like 20+ keno tickets at a time and will do this every draw for anywhere from an hour to three or four hours. So every five minutes.

They get super pissed if you serve the people in line ahead of them and lmao since they spend so much money BCLC will come down on us if they complain about our service being slow. Like there's 5 ppl ahead of you buddy sorry you're gonna miss the draw. Go to a fuckin lotto centre or a bar with a keno machine ffs

manofsloth
Sep 2, 2011
College Slice
MLM

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

balancing their phone on the top of the urinal, so they can read half an email while they piss.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

One can hope their phone falls in, at least.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

People who call me Shemp. My name is not, and has never been Shemp. But every day, hundreds of people drive by my apartment and scream it at my windows, or throw tiny pieces of paper that say "Shemp" at me when I buy groceries, or send me pictures from burner phones that are just stock photos with "Shemp" written on them. Please stop.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You can pay at the pump at most places now, but I used to skip straight to the front of the line and just drop my cash off and say pump 7 or whatever then leave.

I don't have time for 5 people to scan their rewards cards and then debit.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You can pay at the pump at most places now, but I used to skip straight to the front of the line and just drop my cash off and say pump 7 or whatever then leave.

I don't have time for 5 people to scan their rewards cards and then debit.

Pure chaotic energy radiates from you my dude

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
The worst thing people do is bothering me when I don't want them to.
Also, when they don't bother me when I want them to.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
When I go get my prostate examined and the nurse uses only one finger.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
When you decide to send someone a nice fruit basket and you need to tell the guy "make sure it's a nice one and not seem cheap, so don't be padding it out with too many grapes" and in return they give you what appears to be a cynical or perhaps even resentful look.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

balancing their phone on the top of the urinal, so they can read half an email while they piss.

:wtc:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Icochet posted:

When I go get my prostate examined and the nurse uses only one finger.

When I go get my prostate examined and the doctor uses a metric gently caress ton of lube, afterwards walks out of the room and I pull up my underwear and a big fat blob of lube slides out of my rear end onto my underwear and I don't notice and pull them up so the lube smears everywhere and slides down my leg.

No loving tissue in the examination cubicle either.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
People who stop at a red light and aren't close enough to trigger the sensor or they block your path to turn.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Fellow cyclists who can't be bothered to return the "Howdy Doo!"

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Get angry at tech support for having to get more information than "it crashed" like im choosing not to just press the big "replace entire computer" button.

Logging a ticket with tech support because an issue happened once and "might" happen again in the future then getting pissy when i close the call as no fault found.

Demanding to speak to my manager as if he will be in any way helpful, he's a manager, not a tech, he cant fix your problems.

yeah it's been a rough day.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Papa Emeritus III posted:

People who stop at a red light and aren't close enough to trigger the sensor or they block your path to turn.

This is the worst, and someone once justified it to me saying they do it so if they get read ended they don't get pushed into the intersection. You are more likely to get rear ended stopping fifteen feet back from where you should be stopping, I would think.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I blame the fact that urinals never made it into standard residential home bathroom design. It seems like such an easy way to make everyone happy.

I remember reading about some rich dude once who had a urinal installed in one of his bathrooms at his home.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

elmer chud posted:

This is the worst, and someone once justified it to me saying they do it so if they get read ended they don't get pushed into the intersection. You are more likely to get rear ended stopping fifteen feet back from where you should be stopping, I would think.

Maybe, but theoretically anyone who comes up behind you should see your brake lights on and be slowing down to stop regardless of how far back you are.

I like to have at least a car's length between me and the cars in front of/behind me, so people behind me who roll up on my rear end when I roll forward to put more space between me and them drive me insane. Fucker, you aren't gonna get anywhere that much faster just by being ten feet closer to me.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Maybe, but theoretically anyone who comes up behind you should see your brake lights on and be slowing down to stop regardless of how far back you are.

I like to have at least a car's length between me and the cars in front of/behind me, so people behind me who roll up on my rear end when I roll forward to put more space between me and them drive me insane. Fucker, you aren't gonna get anywhere that much faster just by being ten feet closer to me.

I loving hate it when people ride your rear end on the road. I can understand if the streets are packed and there's like no other option because people are riding their asses, too, but lmbo gently caress people who get right up on you when there's like nobody else around.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Guys that wear their sunglasses backwards on their head.

Same people lean their hand on the wall (gross boogers!) while pissing in the bar urinal checking the phone with the other.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
People who play really loud media on their phones when I'm trying to take a break/poo poo annoy me. I'm just trying to relax/poop

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

People who listen to music or watch videos on their phone on public transit, sans headphones, is really obnoxious.

And teens w/ speakers in their backpack but w/e they're kids let 'em live their annoying life

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Also biking on the sidewalk.

I've started walking dead centre and bracing myself to shoulder block them clean off their bike if a collision seems possible.

Especially when there's a perfectly good biking lane right next to the sidewalk that those fuckers demanded. :argh:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
-Talk during movies, concerts, anything

-Cyclists on the road holding up traffic because they're always in loving first gear

-Cyclists on the sidewalk doing the opposite, whipping past you at loving ludicrous speed and close enough to kill you if you move before they pass

-Lip and mouth smacking noises

These should all be grounds for justifiable homicide. I will second any of the ones involving people's behavior on transit (did anyone say students with huge loving backpacks that stand at the front/in the aisle, afraid to move to the back and blocking ingress/egress for all other passengers?)

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Also biking on the sidewalk.

I've started walking dead centre and bracing myself to shoulder block them clean off their bike if a collision seems possible.

oh it can be topped- biking on the sidewalk with your hands on the seat as opposed to the orthodox handle position and also its a fixie

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Marching shoulder to shoulder on a busy sidewalk. It's a two way sidewalk, go practice your goose stepping on an empty parking lot or something hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
guys who wear shorts during winter and act as if it's no big deal

• Locked thread