Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler
A fantasy about ascending from this physical body into a body of Light.

I conceived of a novel way to commit Suicide, in the form of creating a Two-Stage Nuclear Bomb consisting of 3 Primary Stages imparting Force upon a Secondary stage in the shape of a 3 Pronged Cone. The hollow end of the Cone imparted the energy directly upon the top of my head moving downward through my Body. This Detonation occurred as the Spaceship I was on was entering the Sun's atmosphere at over 1% of the speed of light. The Spaceship was propelled using a novel Gravity Drive with a very low Energy Consumption, with a continuous Acceleration of 2G towards the Sun from the planet Earth. I had a Fantasy of somehow using this Energy to transcend the Physical Form and become an Energy Being with a Body of Light. I had set the Bomb to automatic mode such that it would Detonate just as the Physical Integrity of the Spaceship began to disintegrate. Shortly before Detonation, I began to Meditate upon gathering the Energy of the Nuclear Fire to transcend my Form. Despite the primary anticipation being a Dramatic Suicide, the Universe Conspired to grant my Wish and Transcend my Form into that of an Energy Being.

I discovered how to tap the Realm of Light for power. I discovered how to move my Body of Light into the Realm of Light and attain the powers of a Lord of the Universe, and subsequently, a Lord of the Multiverse. I discovered how to create an Avatar in the form of a Physical Body in the Material Realm while keeping my Body of Light in the Realm of Light. I discovered how to induce Amnesia in the Avatar and experience a Normal Life while keeping access to the Body of Light in the event of the Avatar's Death.

What if this is the nature of Human Existence? Each of us has unknown Access to a Body of Light. Perhaps the same Body of Light is responsible for multiple Human Avatars. If the Human Avatar decides to commit suicide, perhaps the knowledge imparted upon death causes the Dwindling Remnants of the Human Avatar's Consciousness to request the Body of Light revert the Human Avatar to before the suicide, perhaps dozens or hundreds of times. All the times I have thought about Suicide.. what if I actually have committed Suicide dozens or hundreds of times, and have Reverted each time?

This is the True Religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread