Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Waking Life. You can have a movie where people jut go "wtf is life" and sit around buzzing out? And a movie doesn't need a plot? But this is like my imagination! It sounds weird to type out loud but as well as seeing a movie could do stuff like that- it was more that a movie was allowed by the universe/God to do stuff like that. I had this weird block in my mind that stuff I day dream about (life, the universe, etc) was only meant for silly imagination time. I mean, I was 13.

And reality is for what we definitely know and certainty and answers and resolution and being unsure and exploring is for secret shh metime. I blame growing up in a fundamentalist authoritarian situation but yeah. Waking Life really cracked up my mind and gave me the confidence to grow my mind and change and validated much of what I kept deep inside.

Film is allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU