Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Mine is very Weird Twitter but I live with my mistakes.

getting older, changing my name from bitchraper to DSA_WICCAN, only to find raping is cool again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
guffawing at the glorious sony train wreck to the point of drowning out the ouya rap id been so intently listening to

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Based tom cook , parbeet shamlapus or whatever microsofts CEO is called, the theranos sociopath lady, and elon musk dab while kaz hirai does the floss. Sad!

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the only important bloodborne tip is that you get unique light and strong attacks out of backsteps (neutral stick + circle)

not that its important to beating it, but fighting stylishly is half the fun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol forever

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

its so insane lol. sony cant be hosed to even make very many lovely emulation ports of their old catalog but microsoft makes basically everything work and then there's free patches for some of them.

its taken them at least a decade to work out how to change psn names. but once they crack that, i gotta imagine the sky’s the limit for the next project

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

yours once you pick up the new PS2 Classic

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
loathesome brainworms SA poster, covered in rags and boils: POLAR is such a trash fire lmao. douchey af

glorious Hideo Kojima: ah, excellent! we share similar tastes in Mads. looking forward to the photos of the burgers i will eat with the director on my next trip.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

The Oregon Trail but you’re trying to cross the Xbox controller to press black

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Dream's finally has a release date, but its "a limited quantity" early access, i.e., its still in Beta, which you have to pay to get into, but also once they "sell out" of digital copies its off the store again. Genius

gonna buy the hell outta this and then lose my mind when the full release gets pushed to PS5 :cheers:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
and you can bet fromsoft is gonna be making sure to update their games to get the most out of the new hardware

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
honestly, i was a skeptic, but after how sony kicked so much rear end with the ps2 on ps4 rereleases, and the ps1 classic, id be a loving idiot not to trust them

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I never really had an issue with Bloodborne’s load times but I also don’t really care about unskippable cutscenes either so I’m just a blissful dumbass I guess

I mean, want it at 60+ fps, but ive played it like 40 times and have every inch sadly memorized by now, im ready to move on

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lmfao, guess you haven't heard of FROM's dubious history with frame pacing?? Have fun with that "60"fps bro!

me: Eyyyy Tony, tell em how yous got tha name
Tony Two-Frames: Eyyyy, the pacing’s so nice, you get to see every 29th one twice. Paisan!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol fromsoft programmers preparing for the ps5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0&t=141s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The craziest part is, you can make your own art at home, with fresh, quality ingredients, for a fraction of the price. Incredible to see ppl still falling for this poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
sculpting with a dualshock feels so bad, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
should have spent that thirty bucks on some goddamn clay, gently caress you sony

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Dreams actually looks super cool but to do the really cool stuff (3D "sculpting" for models) you have to use PS Move and no matter how well implemented it is I will never buy that accessory lol

edit: to clarify nothing exclusively requires motion controls , they just apparently work really well and that's what makes the sculpting look interesting to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNUVFYgI8w

I’m gonna keep pecking away at it and see what types of shapes I can reliably make with a controller, but I immediately realized that I’d way rather be working with my hands on something IRL than clicking through a shitload of menus. There’s like a deep revulsion to how it controls, at least imho, and thats gonna be a big hurdle to using it as a tool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
You can make your own dreams, for free, while you sleep. Dont have to be a genius to do the math

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Caithness posted:

I thought dual shock 4 could be used as a move controller and that's why it has the big color bar.

doesnt look like dreams supports it tho

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
just enjoying the thumbnail that contains the thread title, and hoping others enjoy the same simple pleasure

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Strands, extending out from my fingers, at first only a few, and then thousands upon thousands, connecting me to a constellation of likeminded gamers who know the good poo poo in life, all mashing that motherfucking refund button

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Strands, from my normie but girthy five incher, to Sonys puckering lovely rear end in a top hat, and then back to my wallet.. oh you mother fuckers

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i cant wait

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
had a sigh of relief when it showed the player character shooting a gun, lmfao. gamer for life

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It seems like combat is gonna be more of a last resort. At least I hope so because yeah it's the least interesting part of the trailer

im gonna be doing wheelies mowing down those biohazard guys on my motorcycle. if you can read this the bitch fell off tshirt and everything

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i continue to be the biggest possible fan of every kojima game trailer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my boss: Homo Demons.
me (gruff voice): Ive heard of em. Bunch of gay guys that go around loving asses... leaving craters.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1089146322332995586?lang=en

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao i love him

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In the Last of Us 2, Ellie and her gay lesbian girlfriend (they are in a gay relationship due to being lesbians) have periods and bowel movements. "I gotta poo poo fam" is not an unusual thing to hear Ellie's POC lesbian girlfriend say. When this occurs Ellie must find a safe zone to poo poo and/or wipe her bloody pussy. Depending on the food they eat there's also a chance of a Critical Fart, which draws the attention of nearby Zeds.

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
just glad for more tim rogers content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHUY-nVXKU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
does anyone know if this game will trigger the MRA incels? thinking the chud trainwreck will be glorious

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
demons souls, fully reinvisioned in the eyecatching style of blizzard games