Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What other dead Sega franchise should be brought back?
Skies of Arcadia
Samba de Amigo
NiGHTS
Sakura Wars - wait, they actually are making a new one of those?
View Results

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Is there any difference between getting this game on PC and Switch besides resolution differences?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captainless Squad is some Scooby Doo poo poo and it rules.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You can get an extra mission if you kill both the aces in those maps. One is just southwest of your starting position in the first map and the other is up in the northeast corner of the second map, just like in the main campaign.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Are the DLC missions worth it? It's over $30 for all of them, but I just got back from a long business trip and I want something new to do after clearing read:cheesing the final mission on hard mode.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

AlternateNu posted:

Are the DLC missions worth it? It's over $30 for all of them, but I just got back from a long business trip and I want something new to do after clearing read:cheesing the final mission on hard mode.

It's pretty bad bang for your buck unless you really want more vc4 and it's a long enough game as is. The beach one actually has a new map (used twice) and both fights are pretty interesting but I'm not sure they're 7 bucks interesting. The captainless squad is 3 re-used maps with a set roster and is the best of the bunch because it forces the player to use a balanced lineup against some difficult fights. The big problem if you've already played through the game is that they're supposed to be played around halfway through, so you'll just steamroll them unless you play them on a new file.

The two valkyria one is garbage outside of unlocking 4 new characters. It's one re-used map used twice with a really boring fight both times. I didn't mess around with the new characters since I was basically done with the game at that point.

didn't play the other two dlc but from what I understand the Edy one is super low effort and the worst of all the dlc.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Speaking of DLC, I resurrect this thread because the PC version finally got the Squad 7 and Edy DLC.

It is free for anyone that pre-ordered the game or either already bought or buys any of the game's other DLC.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Det_no posted:

Speaking of DLC, I resurrect this thread because the PC version finally got the Squad 7 and Edy DLC.

It is free for anyone that pre-ordered the game or either already bought or buys any of the game's other DLC.

It's about time. Wonder what the hold up was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Leonhardt sure is introduced in a weird way. Seems like a mistake.