Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Tom looks like he's been mirrored down the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Honestly thought Sarah was going to miraculously escape firing week after week until maybe week 8, like that type usually does. Horrible lady.

I like Khadija and she's pretty :shobon:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Yeah Michaela was northern but never had such a chip on her shoulder about it. She was more about how she came over super confident but actually had anxiety and struggled with public speaking.

I liked her, thought she should have won it easily, and since then she's having/has possibly already had a baby with Harrison from that series so good for her

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I love Sabrina she's lovely

Don't marry sir alan sabrina marry me

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
The boardroom this week, whenever Sugar talked it sounded like the Cassetteboy version of him, the editing is godawful.

i didn't know there was a relatively new cassetteboy apprentice video, here it is but the old one, like the old show, is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwymcSlmoA

e: im still dying laughing bc i remember some of these people and that's funny

"and me"

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Oct 21, 2018

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Kurran's an absolute oval office. The way he spoke to all the women in his team this episode. Fuckin hell what a prick

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Spent the entire episode wondering how the gently caress the sexy santa chocolate was going to win, because the apprentice edit is always a thing. Reverse-apprentice-edited!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
We've heard so much about loving nut milk that I'll be shocked if Camilla doesn't somehow make it to the final. Sugar is utterly obsessed.

Do we know much about the other business plans? Sabrina is sporty somehow, a personal trainer business? She's escaped a lot of bad situations, I think she's a contender, if it can be called that when it's just Sugar hankering for his favourite new friend.

e: Daniel's going to do a Solomon and fall apart at the interviews. Sian's too competent, probably fired next week. Who else is there? Oh Khadija, I like her. Ideally her and Sabrina in the final but, cocking nut milk.

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 7, 2018

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Sabrina is lovely and I love her but she's had lots of opportunities to go by now so I'll be surprised if she's not in the final with Camilla.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Fuckin nut milk, man. Knew it.

eating only apples posted:

We've heard so much about loving nut milk that I'll be shocked if Camilla doesn't somehow make it to the final. Sugar is utterly obsessed.

Sian's going to win because it'll make Alan a few quid before dying out

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I found Sian's swimwear website and it looks pretty horrible, most of them don't even fit the model properly. And so much underboob.

https://www.sianmarie.com/collections/shop-all

e: haha she put herself on the Celeb Style page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

stev posted:

And lovely Tom wound up peddling JML tier shite.

Hey to this day I buy and use his stupid curved nail files. They just work!

Rondette posted:

I loved watching the show and live posting in the threads...... I think the show peaked when Lovely Tom 😍 won and it was never quite the same after.

Hello friend :wave: