Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lake of Methane posted:

What was that book about Shackleton and the South Pole mentioned here a while back? Search is broken.

Since it’s Spooktober, you should also read and watch The Terror for some Arctic Spooky Fun at the other end of the world.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Can we cut back on the use of retard? It's a really lovely word and there are plenty of others that do as good of a job, or better, at explaining how stupid and idiotic a person's posting is.

Not emptyquoting this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Love to be sharing details about someone’s sex life to own the libs.

Also, did you know that if you’ve survived a sexual assault, you’re not allowed to enjoy any form of sex anymore, especially if it’s similar to the manner in which you were assaulted? Praise be!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048196883464818688

Initially read that as “nude elevator screamers” but otherwise yep the president is the semi-sentient equivalent of a walking RE: FWD: FWD from your uncle.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

So back in the September thread, [urI=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867498&userid=142898#post488348994]I pledged $25 to a local animal rescue if Kavanaugh didn't get confirmed[/url], but I decided to give anyhow. I'm already a recurring monthly donor to the ACLU and Planned Parenthood. Maybe this can offset someone else's failed :toxx: if EBB/TF are cool with it.

Also in really scary non-US news, it looks like the Saudis murdered one of their own journalists in their consulate in Istanbul.

https://twitter.com/erinmcunningham/status/1048677618256633856

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I frequently put up Bear Cam on one of my dual monitors at both work and home. So lovely watching those big boys and girls lounging in a river, getting fat on salmon.

Also, bears occasionally kill and eat people, so they’re doing their part to clean up the planet which is A-OK by me.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Republicans’ strategy for the midterms and beyond is to cast Democrats as unruly violent radical mobs with only Republicans brandishing the shield of Law and Order. I would expect to see a lot of out of context videos spread by Breitbart et al like “UNREAL! Unhinged Antifa attacks preschooler!” and poo poo like that. Trump is already advancing this narrative by calling Democrats an angry left wing mob over Twitter.

Oh, and he’s also ranting about paid Soros protesters again.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

That Works posted:

No one knew about the last name backwards thing? Racist kids back home used that for everything.

I figured it out years ago, I just thought everyone else was in on the joke and was tolerating it as a holdover from the “X CURES Y” fad days.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Trump's already reaping the return on his investment with this fucker:

quote:

The question in the case was whether federal authorities must detain immigrants who had committed crimes, often minor ones, no matter how long ago they were released from criminal custody. Justice Kavanaugh said a 1996 federal law required detention even years later, without an opportunity for a bail hearing.

“What was really going through Congress’s mind in 1996 was harshness on this topic,” he said.

Even Gorsuch loving disagreed with this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/10/us/politics/kavanaugh-immigration-supreme-court-case.html

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

:qq: MEAN WORLD LEAVE MELANIA ALONE!!! :qq:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1050360028245438465

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Uh yeah about that, someone please tell me that this guy is a hyperbolic blowhard because god drat this will get real ugly :stare:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

Read Thomas Homer-Dixon for some enlightening and scary stuff about how environmental scarcity influences conflict, and some Robert Kaplan on why geography still matters. Put the two together to find out why the article you posted is scratching a fingernail’s depth on how bad it’s going to be, likely within the end or near end of our lifetimes (assuming that most of GIP is between 26-40 or so.)

I don’t really want to have kids because I don’t want to leave this world to them, knowing what’s likely coming.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1050746600916754432

:nallears:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

While I don’t want another celebrity candidate now or at any other point in my life, I would love to see Baldwin show up at a debate in character as Donald Trump.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/abogadatejana/status/1051869041994809344?s=21

Cool. This is not at all just a way to shrink the pool of available lawyers to help kids and families. Nope, not that at all!

While I would never give this administration the benefit of the doubt, this seems pretty standard for anyone who would be doing work with kids- I got fingerprinted and had a background check when I got my teaching credential. Given that there’s been sexual abuse allegations involving separated kids, I think I’m ok (in principal) with their attorneys getting a background check, so long as it doesn’t take like a year to do it and prevents kids/families from access to legal aid while their cases are ongoing.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

facialimpediment posted:

So as it turns out

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1051912600391479298?s=19

It was us but it wasn't us! - Saudi

He tripped and fell into a bone saw repeatedly.

Hey, you know what? Let he who hasn’t accidentally tortured a dissident journalist to death and then dismembered him and then used diplomatic pouches to spirits his remains out of the country cast the first stone. If you’re against MBS’ brave reform and modernization efforts, you’re clearly a supporter of Iran and the Islamic State.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Sanders/Gabbard 2020

Tulsi Gabbard is a loving piece of poo poo who shouldn’t be in office as a Democrat. I’ll never vote for her for anything. She’s pro-Assad and an RT style liberal, and before she took office and took Convenient Positions, she was anti choice and anti marriage equality. Hard loving pass.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Soulex posted:

“Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth,
and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually.”

I simply read this text one time preaching at a university and a young reporter came up to me and he said, “I don’t agree with your interpretation.”

And I said, “Young man, I didn’t interpret the text. I read it.”

And he said, “Well, I don’t agree.”

And I said, “Young man, let me tell you something. If I could pull out your heart right now, if I could take every thought you have ever had from your first waking moment until this very hour, if I could take every thought you have ever had, not just your deeds, but your thoughts, only your thoughts and I could put them on a video and I could show that video here in this auditorium tonight you would run off of this campus and you would never show your face here again because you have thought things so wicked and so perverted you cannot even share them with your closest friend. As a matter of fact, if your closest friends new some of the thoughts you have had against him, he would no longer beyour friend. And, young man, I do not know that because I am a prophet. I know that because it is what the Scriptures say and I know that like you I, too, am a man.”

I can say the same thing about every one of you here tonight. You would spend every ounce of energy to hide from every one in this room what has gone through your mind just in the last hour. Don’t tell me scripture is not right when it talks about all men having sinned because all men are sinners.

Praise be!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

“Quarrel by Hands” sounds like a vegan straight edge band that would have opened for Earth Crisis in the mid-90s.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Casual reminder that rich white people are vaccinating their children at a rate usually seen in one of the worlds most impoverished and war-torn nations.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/wealthy-la-schools-vaccination-rates-are-as-low-as-south-sudans/380252/

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Defining someone’s personhood out of existence is the kind of evil poo poo that should be stopped immediately or else they’re going to keep doing it to other classes as well.

Full :godwin: here.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

That thread is full of third degree “AWK knows a guy who is friends with a dude whose brother is a Nazi” crap and frankly this world loving sucks hard enough without making GBS threads on the dude who sings and preaches about partying and staying positive about life so I’m just gonna :rolleyes: and move on.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Meanwhile someone apparently tried to blow up George Soros’ mailbox with a bomb, and the racist electioneering phone calls are back in Florida:

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1054761843686850560

1488, real subtle!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

M_Gargantua posted:

Ehhh...USPS is an amazing organization despite the GOP trying to discredit it as yet another mismanaged federal overreach.

I remember from one of the old cop threads that postal inspectors are one part of law enforcement that you REALLY don’t want to gently caress with.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Just want to say that spending some time stretching my back out and cracking it on my foam roller feels loving amazing so maybe chiropractic medicine isn’t completely off base.

That’ll be $1,000 for reading this post, please reread three times a week at least.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

If the right learned anything from Nuremberg, it’s that while “I was just following orders” has been shot down as their favorite defense, “Well, I sure would have followed orders if someone had the lawful authority to give them, and by golly, we just don’t know that is or else we woulda done something” is clearly their preferred second option.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

It may be a relatively minor thing, but if there’s one thing that has always really annoyed me about Trump, it’s his continued bleating about how “unfair” he, the bigly apex predator super capitalist wealthy developer, is treated by the media. This fucker has built his entire persona on portraying himself as the champion who climbed to the top of the mountain of bones of his enemies, yet he :qq: every time someone criticizes him.

You figure at some point his skin would have thickened a tad, but when you’re born sliding unopposed onto home plate and think you’ve hit a home run, I guess you don’t need to.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Trump apparently believes that the #WalkAway thing is some sort of real mass movement and not CHUDs saying “yeah, I used to be a Democrat until TRUMP came around!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1056184390684995584

While ThinkProgress is obviously a liberal site, they lay out the case for this thing being a scam operation, which adds another layer of hilarity to the thing.

Also, it’s been cold and rainy in DC all night and morning, so I doubt turnout is going to be much larger than your average tour group visiting the National Mall.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Active shooter situation involving a synagogue in Pittsburgh: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/27/heavy-police-presence-near-synagogue-in-squirrel-hill/#.W9R8JJn-enc.twitter

quote:

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police from across the city of Pittsburgh are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports that at least four people have been confirmed dead, possibly as many as 7 to 8 could be dead.

I'm really hoping that the synagogue is just being referenced as a location for situational understanding and not the actual target.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1056201377586864128

Just a reminder: it's ok to punch Nazis, but only if you don't have access to a firearm.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Defenestrategy posted:

I too think that as a society we should just shrug and think that there's not much we can do about shootings at both schools and religious institutions.

Frankly if the national leadership isn’t going to do the bare minimum to keep guns away from loving Nazis, then gently caress it, maybe it’s time for Jews, liberals, LGBTI, and anyone else who could be considered an object of ire for the President to gun up and shoot back because you sure as poo poo can’t count on the current crop of elected officials to protect you.

GO loving VOTE.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

The Iron Rose posted:

shockingly this is actually even dumber than the headline makes it out to be

Shockingly, this is a dramatic understatement

quote:

As Americans have stopped reading the Bible, they have also lost an intuitive sense of what a “nation” is, and of what must be done to maintain it. At a time when large-scale immigration is at the forefront of U.S. politics, a biblically-rooted American nationalism — one that recognizes the nation as a diversity of tribes bound together by a common heritage and mutual loyalty — is sorely lacking from American public debate.

:rolleyes:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

So many opportunities, especially for those Canadian companies that make the clamps where you attach one end to a car battery and the other to your victim criminal

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1056704641755504642

Gonna be a rough loving decade for those who see right-wing populist authoritarianism for the threat that it is.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Why? So Trump can pin a medal on him?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Subverting the Constitution and doing away with the long established concept of jus soli to own the libs.

Edit: oops, EFB

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Oct 30, 2018

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

One of Brown Moses’ guys from Bellingcat is looking into not-Jacob Wohl’s totally legit and not at all fake Surefire Intelligence’s employers and man they sure do hire a lot of photogenic real people:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1057364163729784832

(Click through and read the thread)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Slim Pickens posted:

Soros paying for more mobs I see

Between the caravan, the Kavanaugh protesters, training and equipping the Antifa supersoldiers, the false false flag to discredit and frame the young patriot Jacob Wohl and now this, Soros must be really hurting in the old pocketbook right about now.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Gonna buy this sick rear end shirt for Mikey P the Best Based VP

https://twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/1057039937353052160?s=21

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Hahahahaha holy gently caress if this doesn’t take him down

• Locked thread