Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Did that electric car guy ever answer me about formula e. It's weird to hear them after watching f1 but they're kinda cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It was preemptive. We had no choice.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd watch Formula e its still space age cars going fast.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

Cant wait for the Halloween hot takes of "I'm going as the biggest villain in the country, A WHITE MALE" to start popping off soon.

I had momentarily forgot I lived in this country and then you had to go and remind me of this poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vast swaths of america are 100% fine with that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh well it would have happened eventually

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have zero faith that we'd retaliate with who we have in office if the Russians struck first.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

Boomers are starting to move into my apartment complex with Harleys and bad attitudes. I am disabusing them on their entitlement.

Hahahaha talk about spooky

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Conservatives are on twitter telling stories of how many bar fights they've been in like it's some accomplishment that you got in a drunken brawl a bunch of times.

"Heh, liberals don't get in fights over getting bumped in a bar, what a bunch of pussies."

Imagine bragging about not only being a drunk but not even being good at it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The only bar fight I've been in is all the girls in the bar fighting over me :smuggo:

Not the time for a spooky snipe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Guys don't get yourself in trouble if you attempt to reply tia

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wow, savage and factual

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nick Soapdish posted:

Kav is white collar Randy Marsh

Randy is a geologist right?

Sacrist65 posted:

Maybe dolphins will end up getting to Mars.

Lol, we siphoned off all the cheap and easily attainable energy. Also dolphins are rapey enough to sit on the supreme court anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's been "it" for a good while now. There was very little chance he wouldn't get it but failing that there was no chance someone who wasn't as bad (judicially, not rapily) wouldn't be confirmed. My big question is how close it'll be.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Godholio posted:

If the GOP has the votes, several democrats will vote yes just to avoid pissing off a handful of voters for no reason so it'll be more lopsided than it should be.

Yeah I was tiptoeing around that but man I didn't want to put it into words.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Unintentionally humanizing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

I remember the taxi ride from Keesler to the airport. The guy had insane right wing talk radio on, and whoever it was insisted that soon to be president-elect Obama was a Manchurian Candidate. I just let it go because I didn't want to get dumped out in some bad part of Gulfport. Now there really is a Manchurian Candidate and they couldn't love him more.

Boy if you think they're insufferable now wait until the confirmation. They're going to go bananas. My extremely conservative mom was on the phone with my likewise dad and was mocking the women of the senate for feeling bad for "that poor woman". It's really hard to nail the tone, but I think you get what I'm going for.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

psydude posted:

No, just that he likes to party hard.

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Hedonistic rocker Andrew W.K held a press conference today to address accusations that his stage persona may be a “gimmick,” releasing his personal calendar archives as evidence that he was, in fact, at every single party in 1982.

“Any claims that I have not been loving poo poo up my whole life are part of a calculated hit,” shouted a visibly upset W.K, flipping through a heavily annotated SMURFS calendar found in his parents’ basement. “I partied my tail off to be here — whether a birthday party, a wedding, or even a tea party, I was there.”

Much like good pets, this world isn't good enough for Mr. WK.

e:

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I wonder how much Trump talks back to the direct messaging in Fox and friends?

Probably a lot. My dad argues with the TV.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nystral posted:

Nerd.

It’s basically blade runner, the bad one, with lord of the rings. The highlight was when the President who was a dragon got assassinated.

There's a bad blade runner? Or are you talking about the one with the voice overs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Third World Reggin posted:

I have been looking into aquaponics for awhile since those seem pretty good on water but heavy on starting capital and electricity but apparently grows a lot faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26xpMCXP9bw

Haven't read past but some drip irrigation setups could possibly be on the table but my real plan for the apocalypse is to die and let the hateful fucks who ruined poo poo inherit this dead gay earth. I also think a one way exodus to a martian Masada is the perfect punishment for rich shitwits and by god I hope it happens.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

When it eventually happens, as it will, expect nonstop whining from the cons. The phrase sore winner gonna get some major exposure.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Predicted presidential tweet: after uphill battle against the all powerful (FAILING!) media, due process and kavanaugh win! Losers and haters everywhere!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nick Soapdish posted:

They're the same people posting on the FB feed for every local news story about how they'd do it right.

It's armchair badassery taken to another yet similar conclusion, that's all. Ask them what they'd do in a mass shooter situation and I guarantee you'll hear some John Wick poo poo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh wow I had to look this up earlier today (yesterday?).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Third World Reggin posted:

Remember those rich people who wondered if they needed to put control collars on people after the collapse happens?

https://medium.com/s/futurehuman/survival-of-the-richest-9ef6cddd0cc1

The only bright side about all this is these people are loving terrified, probably more than they even need to be, and it just warms my cold, dead heart.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus loving christ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MRC48B posted:

Imma axe the obvious one.

Why would you need to segregate kids by gender during an active shooter situation.

We started doing these in middle school after columbine and we never did anything like that. If in class, you lock the doors, lower the blinds and hunker down. If outside at PE, you run for the treeline and hide in the woods (this no longer exists I'm pretty sure). I guess maybe locker rooms? These dumb assholes did it by design. And not only will nothing happen to them, the electorate will support them entirely.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's gonna be an amazing coming out revelation, what with tapdancing number they've got planned.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Why the hell are they separating the boys and the girls in the first place?

This is really the crux of the issue and the answer is overwhelmingly likely because it's the south.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LongDarkNight posted:

This is why I've started using the side exit that hardly anyone else knows about whenever there's a fire drill.

After missing the head count they spend all day looking for you and you just show up, loudly eating something and ask who they're looking for?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

You know, there's supposedly a large portion of the republican party who disapproves of Trump and his antics - I have yet to meet one. Every republican I know is a fox news watching trump supporter.

The cult of personality that's built up around someone most normal people considered a laughingstock as recently as three years ago astounds and disgusts me.

Oh no, yeah dude they're 100% on board. They worship the guy. The libertarian types that are too cowardly to identify as R do too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slim Pickens posted:

Toad figurines

hahaha

Fallom posted:

"Trump knows something you don't"

"Mom I was in the military, I know all about prostitutes"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean gently caress, if that's what it takes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't but hope to wait and see the maga "rap forgot the C" crowd have to suddenly become really, really into Kanye.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

took pride in having "Chickenhawk" as his CB radio handle back when he was trucking.

lol what and why?

Also don't get third world regging

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Are we talking about hobbies now?

TCD posted:

But jesus christ if I said double fisting when grabbing two drinks. That would kill the convo at the bar as soon as I said it.

Is fisting off limits over there or what lol I have no clue. I know spaz of all things is off limits

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 10, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I�m sure this ordinance will be applied in a fair and not at all racist manner..........

https://twitter.com/cbs6/status/1049865965524135936?s=21

Why are people so god drat lovely

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

also the way stupider thing where they're deleting anyone who has the same name as anyone registered to vote in another state

Hahahaha good god they're brazen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Ford is planning on laying off 24,000 because they're eating a billion in MAGA tariffs

Trump supporting employee: :thisisfine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Obama was slightly mean to me team.

• Locked thread