Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TRURUMNP

:basta:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

many people that have been deliberately excluded from the process of governance are realizing it, and to address this issue we.....painted a plane?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

golden oldie

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

you shouldn't get near lava hitting water, iirc it creates lots of really small crystal particles or whatever that are like ultra-asbestos and gently caress your poo poo up,b igly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

termptober

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

winona rider is as inculcated by affluence and distant from the actual lives of the 99% as Kanye is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

one of the local delivery services keeps sending me the same coupon code that I used a week ago so now I'm an anarcho communist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

people with a net worth of 20 million are never going to be your allies

she's 10 seconds and a mic from supporting Dubbya and talking about how much better evertyhing was under him

Bearjew posted:

owning the capitalists by purchasing their goods and services

one day a week I allow myself to eat pizza and if you're opposed to this ten FCK YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PoopOnaShoe posted:

lol this guy doesn't eat pizza for every meal

*puts anchovies on tostinos pizza then eats it after rolling it up like an enchilada*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Winona Laura Horowitz is a rich person and is, at best, extremely suspect in the cause of reforming society to benefit the 99% instead of the 1%

*posts 12 frame gif of rich rear end slender white woman*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

locker

up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3865735

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

witnessed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1046532897845514240

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

chuds are extremely not prepared for a pro-gun left

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Darqueezius Jones posted:

They don't have to be. Liberals are terrified of guns.

I mean yeah but libs are essentially Republicans and so obsessed with agreeing with people that you can effectively ignore them

tell a chud that you not only believe that the 2nd amendment is sacrosanct but that every man and woman in this country should be provided with a rifle and a thousand rounds of ammo as a function of our defense spending, and suddenly you're overwhelmed with arguments for gun control

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Darqueezius Jones posted:

Most of the left is very anti-gun as well. It's depressing.

it's split on the left but the centrists are uniformly against it despite having no tangible opinions or ideas about it, as is their way

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

C'mon, EHF. If you use this argument on most Chud's they're just gonna be like, "hell yeah you loving human being."

I've literally only met a single one who agreed that minorities and vulnerable populations arming themselves is good

just don't put it in the abstract, make them say that the Black Panthers were wrong for gathering arms to protect them against governmental overreach, because at that point they are on the defensive and have no good or bad faith arguments to fall back on

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the one who agreed with me did call me a human being tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

The level of discourse you've experienced is far different from mine, but I do live in Kentucky, so...

buddy I'm probably only a couple score of miles away from you

just make it explicit that you want black and hispanic people armed for the express purpose of resisting corrupt police and federal agencies and see how many are still on board

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

freckle posted:

get the gently caress out of here, you piece of poo poo bastard moron

suck my dick fuckman

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

trrummo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wut

da gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Anyone know how I can marry Ashley Feinberg?

propose to her I guess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

much like Georgetown prep parties, just an absolute festival of weird dicks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Snoo posted:

I ate too much popeyes

impossible

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle, is god real

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

IDONTPOST posted:

wha whiskey brand should i be drinking c spam

Evan Williams, white label

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

why do the chuds keep starting fights with comedians?

they always get clowned on immediately

Their own comedians are huge cucks and losers and they expect the same from the other side

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Amaretto is good but too sweet and not boozy enough

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

How's it work with bourbon? Scotch is way over priced compared to quality

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BAE OF PIGS posted:

https://www.winemag.com/buying-guide/john-barr-reserve-blend-blended-scotch-whisky/

This is my go to, it's pretty good and actually affordable. I've never seen it as expensive as on that website.

25 a fifth lol that's handle prices

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

that being said theres some whiskeys that taste so bad i wouldn't clean a sewer with

Ya because ur Canadian and ur whisky is basically paint thinner

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Today's gonna be dumb as hell I can feel it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's skunks that I'm wary of but that's mostly because there's a pack of them that like hanging out by my place in the middle of the night

One of these days I'm gonna get sprayed coming back from the gym

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol Trump is re-creating the TTP in the dumbest and slowest possible way

Gonna be hilarious when he gets bored and announces more tariffs despite this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like every day I'm just getting pushed closer and closer to Posadism without realizing it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/MarkWeinerDC/status/1046765627392880640

There are a whole bunch of seats that are in play that no one expected because dems have tons of money everywhere

and yet the DNC is loving broke

I love it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao, the radioactive pig poo poo is spawning boss bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kavanaugh getting pushed through after an obvious sham investigation is probably best case scenario, at least with our current crop of spineless Dems

it's either Kavanaugh or some other total partisan lunatic, at least this way nobody get to pretend that the SCOTUS is legitimate and waves of outrage boost turnout

I'd love for the minority leader to be someone like Avenatti who is adversarial and cruel in getting what he wants, but if we had that we wouldn't even be in this position in the first place

• Locked thread