Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
DICK FLOOR

Edit: Carlos Ezquerra died god drat it.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guy Goodbody posted:

remember, it's important that you only read spooky comics this month

Spooooooooooooooooooooooooky comics.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wheat Loaf posted:

A strange piece of trivia I learned today: a bunch of fairly big name comics creators all had stories published in an erotic comic series called "Penthouse Comix" because apparently it had the highest ever page rate at the time ($800 per page).

Penthouse Comix did pay top dollar and Dave Johnson did some killer covers for them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Samuringa posted:

Halloween comics

Why would you do this.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fake butt 2/10.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
LoL, imma buy a house.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FALSE ALARM.

Too many issues with the structure that I noted on the walk through that were undisclosed and a few of the issues looked like they attempted to hide them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Madkal posted:

Whatever place you do end up getting just make sure there is a lawn so you can shout at kids to get off it.

Good plan.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Madkal posted:

Multiple copies of Onslaught Reborn and personal letters from John Byrne.

That supply sadly dried up yeeeears ago which is why I bowed out of BSSSS.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm gonna do the DC sub just so I can poo poo on Titans.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We put an actual for real offer on a beautiful house today but it was just past business hours so they have til 6pm today to respond and I am going bonkers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe! It totally has a Batcave.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They accepted our offer! Rhyno gonna own a house!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

Hell yes Rhyno! Congrats! Owning a house is a huge deal in this economy.

Thanks and I agree! Our income literally doubled since last year and we made the decision to do this fairly quickly. We've looked at 20+ homes and another 10 went on the market and sold before we could see them. We stumbled on this place and it's just perfect for us.

And it really does have a Batcave.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry buddy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Alvarez IV posted:

Shaving my head, borrowing a wheelchair, and puttering around all day in a sweater and tie while pretending to be able to read minds.

I have a wheelchair handy for emergency halloween costumes and a brand new black suit. Not shaving the head though.

I'm probably just gonna go with "Christmas Party I'm Not Daredevil Matt Murdock" again.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Open Marriage Night posted:

Pretty sure that’s the 93 set. I wish I had a scanner because I’d love to do a thread about 90’s Marvel trading cards.

I bet every set has been digitized by someone. Make that thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In 94 they dropped the Spider-man set drawn entirely bu Mark Bagley and I still have that in a binder on my shelf.

• Locked thread