Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Starting off with two first time watches for me. Excellent. I'm in a position to throw in regularly to the pizza raffle too.

Let's do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I missed Dagon but made it for Demonic Toys, unfortunately I fell asleep before the end but I’m going to finish it today.

I’m sure I’ll say it a dozen more times this month, but thanks so much for the stream Lurd.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

But is a nail gun really cheaper than a chainsaw?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

:toot: Heck yeah

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I posted this in the other thread, but thought it more appropriate here...

Did I mention I got married in the middle of the month? Me and the new Mrs.Dr. Caligari actually spent our Honeymoon night watching the stream.... well, part of it.. Is that a first?

Anyway, not trying to toot my own horn, but share how the stream has became a highlight of our favorite time of year and now a good memory in this part of our life (not that it wasn't before, we've watched since the first one).

If I were an extrovert and rich, I no doubt would have invited everyone and had a pizza buffet

Thank you all for the stream, especially Lurd, Sin and the rest that put in work behind the scenes to make this work. I'm looking forward to Wednesday and Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 30, 2018

• Locked thread