Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
This brief comic was originally posted by forums user ursa_minor on November 28, 2006. It is in the Comedy Goldmine, but the image links have since died. I've had the pictures rattling around on my hard drive ever since then.

Here is a repost of "BEEP BEEP. Honk if you are horny."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

thank you

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I approve of this message

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing this

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.windows93.net/

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
:honk:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
a blessed comic, from a more elegant time

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A tragic tale of star-crossed love.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Out of curiosity how long ago was the original post?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Just under twelve years ago.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
thank you op for the totes epic comic. it is like that one movie disney made... uh, walleyed. It's about fish, and one of them is really sad and eventually kills himself by swimming into a dam.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
do you have any other long-gone stuff that Imageshack or WaffleImages lost OP? it would be good to put a thread together where we could post everything lost to those two goddamn useless clown services.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
stuff like this

etc.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

Safari is the new internet explorer

CORRECT

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

schmuckfeatures posted:

do you have any other long-gone stuff that Imageshack or WaffleImages lost OP? it would be good to put a thread together where we could post everything lost to those two goddamn useless clown services.

I do have some old stuff, not much more in the way of long-form works like this, but I can throw them on imgur tonight or tomorrow night and post some album links.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
comic is awesome, thank you for reposting it op

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I have had that saved all this time, too. It is probably the most realistic depiction of post-apocalyptic America ever produced.

I think I still have the torrent from like 2005 of "early" Awful images, a funny concept now that everything from like 2008 is also early.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Never saw this the first time around, thanks for reposting!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
BEEP BEEP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Wow
A real artist
I hope they were able to use their talents at work in some way.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Also, :five:

Who knows how much good poo poo from way back ISN'T LOST
But goons don't know if it would be appreciated?

Maybe an announcement should be made and a thread (maybe this one?] for that purpose...

See what we get ------

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i laughed i cried i honked

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My god that is spectacular.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
What in tarnation

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
12 years jesus christ

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Art.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fair thee well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Wall-E remake onto a good start

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i agree op if you have to make someone honk for horny you might be falling off a liff

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I do have some old stuff, not much more in the way of long-form works like this, but I can throw them on imgur tonight or tomorrow night and post some album links.

if you do i will give you a very long and awkward extended hug :awesome:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
You wouldn't happen to have the "Always With You" Jesus with the guy trying to hammer a nail, but he misses, and the caption says "I Suck At Teh Carpentry" rattling around on that computer would you? I've been looking for it for ten loving years.

Edit:

Dr. Quarex posted:

I think I still have the torrent from like 2005 of "early" Awful images, a funny concept now that everything from like 2008 is also early.

Dear god please tell me it's in there.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Handen posted:

You wouldn't happen to have the "Always With You" Jesus with the guy trying to hammer a nail, but he misses, and the caption says "I Suck At Teh Carpentry" rattling around on that computer would you? I've been looking for it for ten loving years.

Edit:

it isn't but this is

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol that’s great

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

It's a good comic no doubt, but,

Dr. Quarex posted:

I have had that saved all this time, too. It is probably the most realistic depiction of post-apocalyptic America ever produced.

What?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Some caveats up front:

- I did not have the best taste as a teenager, so some of the images aren't the best. I don't mean that they're particularly offensive, just that I wasn't as choosy and some of them are kind of lame.

- That said some of them really aren't in good taste in any sense, but I decided to include them anyway, as representations of early-SA culture.

- Also while I know quite a few of these originated on SA, I'm sure some of them were also reposts from elsewhere.

misc old images
Some of these date back to 2001. There are a couple of mspaint sketches by "somegirl", who used to be a prominent GBS personality.

oldschool
These came from a folder titled "oldschool". The newest timestamp in this folder was February 2004.

family circus
Timestamp is November 2003.

Experimental Weapons of War
Timestamp is July 2003

spidey
Timestamp is October 2004.

I've got some more, but it's getting late. Hope there's some treasure in there for you. :)

Handen posted:

Edit:

I remember the "Always With You" Jesus images but I don't seem to have any of those saved. Sorry. :(

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

i've never seen this one, is it supposed to funny idgi

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

misc old images
Some of these date back to 2001. There are a couple of mspaint sketches by "somegirl", who used to be a prominent GBS personality.

oldschool
These came from a folder titled "oldschool". The newest timestamp in this folder was February 2004.

family circus
Timestamp is November 2003.

Experimental Weapons of War
Timestamp is July 2003

spidey
Timestamp is October 2004.

you are a goddamn great goon. thankyou for posting these!

especially this:

schmuckfeatures fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Oct 4, 2018