Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

donoteat post ure mod list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

once a month or so I get pumped about playing C:S and spend like 4 hours downloading, updating, and pruning a perfect mod list. then i play the game for ~15 minutes and get frustrated because i can't get the roads right and give up for another month. goty.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Sorry but no public transit system in the world even comes close to South Korea's. It's phenomenal.
Fast, cheap as hell, fastidiously clean, and it reaches everywhere. You can get from any backcountry mountain village to any other in like, a single transfer.
Subway and commuter rail lines are everywhere
Can't throw a rock without hitting a well-serviced bus stop
the KTX fuckin rules so hard (although more lines would be nice)
literally everything has free wifi
impeccably staffed and serviced

I grew up in Chicago and thought the el was pretty good, but SK is legitimately mind blowing

the only thing missing is Japan's habit of putting great restaurants in stations. If Korea had that I'd move back and live the rest of my life as a rail-riding hobo

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

reading is like the absolute best thing to do on a train wtf

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Retromancer posted:

I don’t begrudge DNE for just doing a shoot the poo poo podcast with his friends rather than continue his high effort YouTube content, but it’s probably my biggest media disappointment of the last 5 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

neongrey posted:

Alice is ... sometimes funny

[citation needed]