Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

achillesforever6 posted:

Man why do I still have my subscription, honestly surprised my DSA chapter hasn't called for a BDSesque policy towards KSA which would probably make me cancel

Why would they? There are dozens of nightmarish murdering dictatorships that don't have a BDSesque policy towards them by any major group. There must be "something" special about Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

cams posted:

also we live in a (classically) liberal culture that has built upon powerful ideas of individual liberty and ignoring external consequences that allows for easily rationalized selfish decisions.

public opinion on "unions" as a whole is usually positive, but not as positive as most people would think, and in the last few years i believe a majority of americans had unfavorable opinions of unions for a while. years of anti-union propaganda and the reagan era did a ton of damage.

I wonder if years of the most public and media driven unions existing much more as incredibly wealthy partisan political entities rather than focusing on their actual workers had anything to do with it

• Locked thread