Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Blaise330 posted:

They have all this fresh new talent from like 20 different countries on the roster and they go "lets go with the 4 old american white dudes"

I woulda did Rusev, Cesaro, Balor, Kofi, Cena or Angle, Rey Mysterio, Nakamura, and Kevin Owens doing all his promos in french. Possible wildcards Killian Dain or Buddy Murphy too.

yeah i'm not sure why they are putting all these old guys on the card for a show especially made for a 33 year old attitude era mark billionaire instead of Killian Dain and Buddy Murphy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Ember had a really good match against Nia Jax on Monday that you should check out

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i heard that Jamal Khashoggi sent all of his notes to rovert, who has pledged to continue his work, in spite of the danger

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Jim Ross is going to come out during Crown Jewel and introduce everyone to the new Jamal Khashoggi, played by Rick Bognar

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Randy Orton forcing a truck monkey to watch the video of Jamal Khashoggi's torture and execution

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
WWE is proud to announce their historical, first ever, all-journalist special event, Bruise News

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the entire roster takes genetics tests that reveal they all have Syrian heritage

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rarity posted:

The journalist was American, op

hey, he wasn't a citizen, just a resident. that's basically an illegal immigrant with some fancy paperwork

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i know rovert won't let us down like a coward, he'll be a brave lad and expose the truth, even if it means risking his own life. because that's what heroes do

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
December 2001: Vince McMahon steps out of a snowy night into a diner in upstate New York for a meeting with old friend Phil Thomson, now a highly placed government official. Thomson has a strange proposition: creating a new covert black-ops group using the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment. The WWE's talented men and women are perfect. Highly skilled athletes with the ideal cover, they travel all across the country and the globe; no one would find it unusual to find them in a town one day and gone the next. The government would train and support the wrestlers in every way possible except one: no one must know the truth. November 2018: The Superstars have been handed their latest assignment - Assassinate Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, and free the country from his evil reign of terror.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
if they move the show then who's paying for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Jericho just feels guilty about that time he kidnapped and tortured Chyna with a hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YLk0KMiDA

• Locked thread