Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Tomahawk posted:

took 3 for benoit

Someone In Back (of the Saudi consulate being tortured to death)

Son of Man fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Oct 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

VJeff posted:

I mean. I don't know this for sure, but I assume that's always been the case, we're just burdened with the horror of knowledge, now.

the average person is infinitely healthier, better educated, and more enfranchised than at almost any other point in history. you are absolutely right: the difference is that now the average person is much, much more aware that they are enslaved and abused by a tiny elite

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
for example, imagine how many people have been murdered by the house of Saud so that they might consolidate their power. imagine how many were tortured and murdered without anyone knowing or finding them. imagine how many were tortured and murdered and no one even thought to challenge the king

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

the talent is probably going through their social media to make sure they've never said anything bad about saudi arabia though.

Jesus I can't imagine being booked to perform there now. if I was on the card I'd be taking piles and piles of drugs and doing dragon screw moonsault drivers off the top rope every night

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
haha yeah cj I decided to say 'almost any time' specifically to include the last few decades because of America's sharp decline

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
well luckily all that murder business broke toward the end of the week. surely it will have blown over by Monday

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
the political hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Gatts posted:

Steph's smile and the way her nose crinkles is cute and kinky in a Preying Mantis kind of way. She's beautiful but there's an underlying menace and horror to her that's fascinating. The most dangerous beauty of them all. Should pair that nick name alongside her husband The Cerebral rear end Kicker Game of King of AssassassinKings Triple HHH.

whoever paid 5000 dollars for stephs used stank ring gear probably has an elaborate black widow fantasy where they mate and then she devours you

Son of Man fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Oct 15, 2018

• Locked thread